Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Xikar took great care of me
dijit 05:53 PM 03-27-2014
So a few weeks ago my Xikar lighter Enigma lighter case split. The lighter Xikar replaced my old first enigma lighter with. I sent it back to receive a new Enigma II today. A few weeks ago my new ELX stopped working all together. Me being the curious person I am, I marked the case with a little scratch on the bottom. Xikar packing slip says they repaired it. I think they just sent me a new ELX since the scratch is gone. The Enigma was probably 5 or 6 years old the ELX was a few months old and now both brand new. About a year ago my Xikar Xi cutter, yes with no numbers behind it at least 15 years old and still sharp started sticking closed. Yes you guessed it they replaced it but gave me back my old leather case for it. I know there are several fans of Xikar on here and some, well maybe not so much. I however will be a steadfast customer for life because of this level of service. Thanks Xikar. :-)
[Reply]
gravel 05:56 PM 03-27-2014
Xikar is a good company. They took care of me when I had some issues with my Pipeline pipe lighter.
[Reply]
Ogre 06:14 PM 03-27-2014
Sweet
[Reply]
Remo 06:18 PM 03-27-2014
Very nice CS :-)
[Reply]
MrClean 06:24 PM 03-27-2014
Can't beat the warranty or the CS they have.
[Reply]
Zane 06:37 PM 03-27-2014
Xikar takes the ones you send in and repair them. Then they donate them to cigars for warriors. If I recall.
[Reply]
jsnake 08:38 PM 03-27-2014
Great guys and great products. They try to repair sent in items and they note issues to try to fix them. They do send a lot of products to the troops and even helped me out when I did a bunch of troop packages. I have had the pleasure of visiting their offices several times and you wouldn't believe how much they do care and how much hard work goes into what they do.
[Reply]
Ed M 12:04 PM 03-28-2014
I've dealt with them on more than one occasion, GREAT Customer Service.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:57 PM 03-28-2014
Best customer service out there as far as I am concerned.....I mean guaranteed for LIFE!

Glad they hooked you up Mike :-)
[Reply]
jhedrick83 01:16 PM 03-28-2014
I have really fallen in love with the accessories too as of late, great cutters. It helps to keep seeing all these great reports of their CS.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 11:05 AM 04-15-2014
I got my X8 last week and registered it as soon as I got it. How long does it usually take for them to send the sheath?
[Reply]
Remo 11:07 AM 04-15-2014
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
I got my X8 last week and registered it as soon as I got it. How long does it usually take for them to send the sheath?
Few weeks
[Reply]
OnlyDryReds 05:58 PM 07-26-2015
For my birthday my wife just bought me and Enigma 2 gunmetal to go with the XI3 titanium cutter I just got month ago, Thanks dear :-)
[Reply]
badbriar 06:48 PM 07-26-2015
Good company, excellent service and warranty! :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:39 AM 07-27-2015
I Agree!:-) Only Had One Xikar Lighter Go Bad On Me & They Gave Me A Brand New One. The Manager At The Tinder Box, Here, Told Me They Would Even Replace A Scratched Lighter Or Cutter At No Charge, No Questions Asked. I, Too, Will Be A Lifelong Customer!:-)
[Reply]
T33Bone 08:52 AM 08-01-2015
Xikar 4life w me 2. :-)
[Reply]
SSDVC 09:15 AM 08-02-2015
I have been buying Xikar for a while, but I am now even more enamored with them since I found out they support Cigars For Warriors. I received a package from them and there was a very nice Xikar cutter included with a note from Xikar thanking us. I will always try and do business with those who support the troops !!!!

Thanks Xikar !

P.S. I did pass out all the smokes, but truth is I did keep the cutter, AFTER about 30 of us got to use it :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Up