Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Entertainment>Enemy AC-130 Above!
LasciviousXXX 06:12 PM 10-19-2010
:-)

Those of you who play Modern Warfare 2 I know opened this just because of the thread title LOL.

I just wanted to say that I finally got the "Grim Reaper" callsign last nite. I know I know, I'm sure a lot of you already have it but I suck at this game so it made me smile. In the last week I've gotten "Mastodon" and "Omnicide" I was pretty stoked for both.

However nothing beats my favorite which is the "Streaker" callsign with the wave emblem. It looks like the Great Wave in one continuous picture. Continuity :-)

What are you favorites? Or the hardest ones you've gotten?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:30 PM 10-19-2010
Gonna have to check bro. But the title did make me laugh.

I have been thinking of putting some of those sound clips together for cel phone notifications or ringtones.
Someone must have already.
[Reply]
Apoco 01:22 PM 10-20-2010
The title of this thread made me try to switch to cold blooded in real life.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
awsmith4 01:32 PM 10-20-2010
Wargasm (Earn all killstreaks in 10sec) - makes me laugh, I'm such a 10yr old

All Pro and the Headshot Emblem (Two head shots with one bullet) - :-)

And the one I am proudest of at the moment is the gold 'Barrett .50' for 1000 headshots with that rifle.
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:36 PM 10-20-2010
Very nice Tyr but you know Black Ops is coming out next month? :-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:36 PM 10-20-2010
Sounds cool :-)

[threadjack]

Makes me think about the fun I had playing MoH & Battlefield Vietnam in a clan a few years ago. The music soundtrack was awesome, I still get a kick out of hearing "Hush" or "Fortunate Son" on the radio. Good times, good times...

[/threadjack]
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:40 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Gonna have to check bro. But the title did make me laugh.

I have been thinking of putting some of those sound clips together for cel phone notifications or ringtones.
Someone must have already.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ringtones.html

Trying to think if "tango sucka" (that's what I hear) would be good everytime I get a txt msg. :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 01:55 PM 10-20-2010
:-) @ Alex! Classic! I think it was Kevin that was telling me his roomate woke up one night saying "The Bomb has been planted!" AHAHAHAHA

Sweet! I don't know if I've ever seen that one Albert :-)

One of the first ones I got where I was saying "WTF? How did I get that?", was the Dishes are Done callsign. Take Revenge using a claymore :-)

And yes, Black Ops will be mine, the day its released.
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:55 PM 10-20-2010
I can't wait for Black Ops to come out :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 02:00 PM 10-20-2010
Don't play that game, but love the C-130!

[Reply]
awsmith4 02:11 PM 10-20-2010
There is an episode of Future Weapons where they discuss and show the AC-130 Spooky. If you have Netflix Instant all the episodes can be found there.

Tyr, I've seen the Grim Reaper but always wondered how it was acheived, I like the Dragon. I always use the Chopper Gunner, guess I should switch it up.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:18 PM 10-20-2010
Albert, the Grim Reaper one was pretty cool. Kill 5 enemies in one match using one Predator Missile. I definitely wasn't trying to get it LOL. Must have hit them right as they all respawned.

There's a couple more I want to get. I still think Dictator would be pretty hard. Fire your entire LMG magazine into your enemies without missing. That and Cow/UFO emblem, Kill an enemy then pick up their weapon and kill them again with their own weapon.

The wave emblem was the hardest for me to get. Get a Kill Death Ratio of 5:1 I'm not that good so it was a complete fluke. Best match I've ever played LOL
[Reply]
awsmith4 02:20 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Albert, the Grim Reaper one was pretty cool. Kill 5 enemies in one match using one Predator Missile. I definitely wasn't trying to get it LOL. Must have hit them right as they all respawned.

There's a couple more I want to get. I still think Dictator would be pretty hard. Fire your entire LMG magazine into your enemies without missing. That and Cow/UFO emblem, Kill an enemy then pick up their weapon and kill them again with their own weapon.

The wave emblem was the hardest for me to get. Get a Kill Death Ratio of 5:1 I'm not that good so it was a complete fluke. Best match I've ever played LOL
Dictator would be insane! The LMGs have so many bullets! I did get the Perfectionist, but I was using the Intervention and there is only 5 bullets per clip.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:21 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I can't wait for Black Ops to come out :-)
Me too Dan! Do you already have it pre-ordered? I pre-ordered last year for MW2 and picked it up at Best Buy at midnight. It was a lot of fun
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:30 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Dictator would be insane! The LMGs have so many bullets! I did get the Perfectionist, but I was using the Intervention and there is only 5 bullets per clip.
Nice :-) Still an accomplishment though. I will be honest, I've never really played any of the Call of Duties or other types of games like this until MW2. I am absolutely hooked!
[Reply]
awsmith4 02:42 PM 10-20-2010
Nice :-) Still an accomplishment though. I will be honest, I've never really played any of the Call of Duties or other types of games like this until MW2. I am absolutely hooked!
Me too on both counts! I did play some Goldeneye and some Half-Life back 10yrs ago but MW2 is the first time I have been this addicted. I got into this around Christmas, so a little late, but I will be someone who pre-orders or lines up for Black Ops on release day.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:19 PM 10-20-2010
:-) If you're on PS3 we can hook up and play together some.

The only other game I've played similar to this was Uncharted 2 a couple months before MW2 came out. I know its not exactly the same (FPS vs 3PS) but it got me interested in online Team Play.

I'm working on the 8-bit McMillan emblem right now. Difficult for me.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 03:24 PM 10-20-2010
Colorblind, so team matches still suck for me, simple patch for black and white or selectable colors.. but they haven't done it.
<< free for all ho.
If it moves, it dies.

Not as good as many, but then again, I am old, slow and stupid.
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:24 PM 10-20-2010
:-) If you're on PS3 we can hook up and play together some.

The only other game I've played similar to this was Uncharted 2 a couple months before MW2 came out. I know its not exactly the same (FPS vs 3PS) but it got me interested in online Team Play.

I'm working on the 8-bit McMillan emblem right now. Difficult for me.
How do you get that?

My user name is the same here and there, hit me up. I am bad about wearing my mic but I will gladly play.
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:25 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Colorblind, so team matches still suck for me, simple patch for black and white or selectable colors.. but they haven't done it.
<< free for all ho.
If it moves, it dies.

Not as good as many, but then again, I am old, slow and stupid.
Did you see the link I sent you? 4 new Free For All types for Black ops :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up