Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Best ACID cigars
Angry_Pirate 09:03 PM 10-01-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I am sure the troops would appreciate them :-)
Good point, Who do I contact about sending some sticks to the troops?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:06 PM 10-01-2011
*hotreds
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:25 PM 10-01-2011
or rrplacensia :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:26 PM 10-01-2011
Originally Posted by Angry_Pirate:
It was more of a dig at the person fishing for free cigars, but good on you for helping the Troop Support here :-)
[Reply]
BnBTobacco 10:25 PM 10-01-2011
Acid Blue Blondie natural cigars.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 11:10 PM 10-01-2011
I am sure the troops would appreciate them :-)
Nobody sent me cigars when I was in Iraq so we're just compensating :-)

Originally Posted by Angry_Pirate:
The unit I deployed with in 2008-2009 is currently in Afghanistan. If you want, I can contact a couple of my buddies and see if they're interested. Was my last unit before I got out last year so I know a few that remained.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 11:11 PM 10-01-2011
It was more of a dig at the person fishing for free cigars, but good on you for helping the Troop Support here :-)
Hey I never implied I wanted them for free. :-) I was just showing interest.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:40 AM 10-02-2011
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Weber grill?

Everyone knows Green eggs are the only way to cook. Creten.

:-):-)

:-)lease don't ban me while I go light up my li'l smoky..
I am a Weber guy, but if I had a Green Egg I would use only Kuba Kubas to light that.

Originally Posted by Sonic04GT:
Nobody sent me cigars when I was in Iraq so we're just compensating :-)
You weren't a member here when you were in Iraq. Thank you for your service though.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 08:10 AM 10-02-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am a Weber guy, but if I had a Green Egg I would use only Kuba Kubas to light that.

You weren't a member here when you were in Iraq. Thank you for your service though.
Pft, technicalities. You're welcome :-)
[Reply]
taltos 09:56 AM 10-02-2011
Originally Posted by Country313:
I felt the need to bring this up to all of the "anti-infusuion" smokers out there. Cigars International offered a challenge to the top 10 cigar manufacturers (specifics available on the CI website.) This brought forth the Legends series. Drew Estate makes a cigar for this series. It is infused. It is also currently the best selling cigar in the series. This must mean something! I thought the "motto" of this site was "Smoke what you like and like what you smoke". My advice, Smoke 'em if you've got em! I would never say that all (insert your favorite cigar manufacturer's name here) cigars suck or are horrible or anything else to that effect just because it wasn't what I liked or was used to, or because I had smoked 1 cigar from 1 of their many lines and didn't care for it... Just venting. Now I'm gonna go smoke an infused stick. :-) . Safe smokin and long ashes to all!
Just so that you know where folks are coming from, it is fine to say that a cigar sucks, we are not saying that the smoker (inmate) who enjoys that smoke sucks. There is no violation of our motto. Some folks need to grow a thicker skin and realize that an attack on their preferred cigar is not an attack on them. Enjoy your smokes whatever they are!:-)
[Reply]
taltos 10:01 AM 10-02-2011
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Weber grill?

Everyone knows Green eggs are the only way to cook. Creten.

:-)lease don't ban me while I go light up my li'l smoky..
Cretin:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:35 AM 10-02-2011
Originally Posted by Sonic04GT:
Pft, technicalities.
If only we were psychic.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 11:43 AM 10-02-2011
If only we were psychic.
Haha. I only smoked cigarettes back then. As I've mentioned on here, a buddy had a humidor over there but the sticks were super dry. Those were my first couple. Never had another until a month ago.
[Reply]
Resipsa 11:44 AM 10-02-2011
If only we were psychic.
But there seems to be a growing number of psyCHOS. Is that the same thing?
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 11:53 AM 10-02-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
Cretin:-)
[Reply]
cmacclel 10:40 PM 12-13-2011
I love Acids :-) I have tried most of them and just this week picked up a box of the Tabak Especial's and they are without a doubt my new favorite. I have handed 3 out to my friends that smoke cigars and they all have said this is probably one of the best cigars they ever smoked. I have been buying all 90+ rated 5 packs from the auctions sites and am glad I came across these. I also somed a Natural Big Juicy this week and it was great.

Mac
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up