Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Any must see B&Ms in Vegas?
okieRob 07:13 PM 12-30-2008
I have a pretty long stay coming up in Vegas. I'm going to have a Sunday to myself with nothing to do. Are there any local B&Ms or other gar sites that I should make sure I hit?

I'm going to be staying a Caesar's for part of my stay so it goes without saying that I'll hit Casa at some point.

Thanks,
Rob
[Reply]
Raralith 07:59 PM 12-30-2008
Davidoff in Venetian I believe?
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 09:32 PM 12-30-2008
I live in Las Vegas...BRING A LOT OF CASH to any of the Strip Cigar Shops...as far as a "must see" there is only one place I really go in town... www.pheasantcigars.com , They have the best diversity in any humidor in Las Vegas...especially if you are looking for Tatuaje or Illusione, or DPG, or any of that kind of stuff....
[Reply]
md4958 09:35 PM 12-30-2008
Originally Posted by Raralith:
yup, but Casa Fuente is more impressive and has a better looking staff

Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker:
I live in Las Vegas...BRING A LOT OF CASH to any of the Strip Cigar Shops......
:-) damn... my ass hurt after I left some of these shops! You can find stuff SOOO much cheaper elsewhere... especially Casa Fuente house cigar, the prices are a bit outrageous
[Reply]
icehog3 09:38 PM 12-30-2008
Originally Posted by md4958:
yup, but Casa Fuente is more impressive and has a better looking staff

:-) damn... my ass hurt after I left some of these shops! You can find stuff SOOO much cheaper elsewhere... especially Casa Fuente house cigar, the prices are a bit outrageous
Have a mojito at the Casa as well, just so you can sit around and check out the sights. :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:58 PM 12-30-2008
Originally Posted by Raralith:
I remember the last time I went in there a few years ago they had some clear Havanas. I think they were selling them for $250 a piece. :-)
[Reply]
livwire68 02:09 AM 12-31-2008
I am also here and dont really hang out at any of them, I haven't been to Pheasant in awhile (has changed a bit since I was there and Andrew hangs out there and I trust him), and I dont recommend any others. Davidoff sucks in my opinion, overpriced and not much to see. We all use to hang out at Hemingway's only because another brother on this board worked there, other than that dont have much use for it since he went back to MN. Now-a-days I just hang out in my personal lounge.
[Reply]
okieRob 08:19 AM 12-31-2008
Sounds like I need to put a few more in my travel humi. Pheasant looks pretty cool. I'll check it out if I can make it up that way. Thanks for the heads up.

- Rob
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 08:29 AM 12-31-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Have a mojito at the Casa as well, just so you can sit around and check out the sights. :-)
Solid advice Tom.

Just don't have 6 or 8 each like Andrew (ScottishSmoker) and myself did on election night.
Cha Ching!:-)
[Reply]
zemekone 09:16 AM 12-31-2008
casa fuente is nice... but the waitresses are nicer, and this weekend the eyecandy may be real nice... happy new yearing
[Reply]
Up