Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Aristocrat Mini-Tall
rennD 10:03 AM 07-21-2009
Does anyone have this unit? I am wondering how many boxes can it hold for you?
[Reply]
darkninja67 10:15 AM 07-21-2009
I have the regular Mini and it can hold at least 25 dress boxes depending on vitola mix. The Tall would be good for 30 I think, unless you had a ton of the pyramid Camacho boxes.
[Reply]
Prozac_Puros 10:29 AM 07-21-2009
I have one,

I currently have 15 boxes 2 trays, beads and an oust fan in mine. I think I can fit about 12 more boxes, maybe more if I test my tetris skills. I remember Bruce saying he could fit 30 boxes of churchills in his Mini Tall.

Cary Z

Attached:
[Reply]
Joan 10:37 AM 07-21-2009
Originally Posted by Prozac_Puros:
I have one,

I currently have 15 boxes 2 trays, beads and an oust fan in mine. I think I can fit about 12 more boxes, maybe more if I test my tetris skills. I remember Bruce saying he could fit 30 boxes of churchills in his Mini Tall.

Cary Z

Attachment 3241
Cool!

I'd have to hack the piano into kindling to make room for one, but niiiice!
[Reply]
marge796 01:05 PM 07-21-2009
I have 17 boxes with approximately 175 in loose storage in two different pull out drawers. I have the set it and for get it humidification system. The folks at Aristocrat are the best of the best!

:-)

Chris.....
Attached: arist-MINI-Tall-Nat cherry-cigars-027-600.jpg (70.6 KB) 
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 01:17 PM 07-21-2009
Originally Posted by Joan:
Cool!

I'd have to hack the piano into kindling to make room for one, but niiiice!
lol.... don't hack it up Joan. Put a nice seal on the lid and a set and forget humidification system in it! Pianohumi.:-)
[Reply]
Joan 01:47 PM 07-21-2009
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
lol.... don't hack it up Joan. Put a nice seal on the lid and a set and forget humidification system in it! Pianohumi.:-)
omg! omg! The burgerlers and unstupervised children would NEVER think of looking inside! WOOO!

But... I'd need yet another piano then, a real one for plinking out "Chopsticks". :-)

Actually, though I love looking at other people's humi set ups, I'm really happy with my coolerdor arrangement. Somewhere between the Red Green Show and shabby batchelor chic. :-)
[Reply]
Up