Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>it's all your fault CA!
CoffeeWaterBeer 09:22 AM 10-20-2012
I was blissfully ignorant of the Devil's site before coming here. Now here I am eagerly awaiting the UPS guy to come on Monday with my 3 wins. Damn you guys, and thanks :-)

I lowballed 2 5'ers and a mazo of 20 to get a feel for the site, not expecting to win. I suppose I was expecting to be sniped like on Ebay. At least I'm finally getting my stock up a bit and don't have stress what to smoke and what I want to save/age.

:-)
[Reply]
Remo 09:30 AM 10-20-2012
That site is evil :-)
[Reply]
Dunkel 09:34 AM 10-20-2012
When I first started buying cigars online I bought from the Devil Site quite a bit. I usually buy from MMAO or Joe's Jam these days.
[Reply]
PearlS4 09:35 AM 10-20-2012
Since finding out about that place here a few weeks ago I'm on my third purchase, lol.
[Reply]
Dunkel 09:54 AM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by PearlS4:
Since finding out about that place here a few weeks ago I'm on my third purchase, lol.
That all? You have great restraint my friend. LOL
[Reply]
CoffeeWaterBeer 05:30 PM 10-20-2012
:-)ol: no kidding Doug,if I didn't have a few unexpected expenses coming up I'd be back on there now.
What's MMAO, and will I regret asking?
[Reply]
icehog3 05:34 PM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by CoffeeWaterBeer:
:-)ol: no kidding Doug,if I didn't have a few unexpected expenses coming up I'd be back on there now.
What's MMAO, and will I regret asking?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/m...ao-welcome.asp
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 06:09 PM 10-20-2012
Started using a month ago, up to 8 purchases I think. Wife was NOT happy more than once. Haha
[Reply]
joeobx 07:07 PM 10-20-2012
Do your homework before bidding, I'v seen people bidding up to and higher than what you'd pay on the regular site.
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:39 PM 10-20-2012
Agreed Joe,focus on price and nothing else.
[Reply]
Ogre 10:05 PM 10-20-2012
Been there done that. Therapy helps!!!
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 10:19 PM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by joeobx:
Do your homework before bidding, I'v seen people bidding up to and higher than what you'd pay on the regular site.
This! I've seen what was once a cheap 5'er sky rocket in price. I've seen a 5'er of Oliva G's go for over $60 once... Gotta do research and price comparison.
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Been there done that. Therapy helps!!!
Larry, as I recall you got Married today... So why don't you GET THE **** OFF CA AND GO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR LOVELY WIFE!!!! :-)
[Reply]
docdoty 07:19 AM 10-21-2012
Brian your comment to lary made me lade me LMAO
[Reply]
irratebass 08:52 AM 10-21-2012
I hear this excuse so much and I have even used it
Originally Posted by :
not expecting to win

[Reply]
iaMkcK 08:07 PM 10-22-2012
So.. Being as such that I am new here.. I don't mind getting addicted to something new.. So what is this Devil you speak of? I thought at first it may be a Monster, but then I realized: No. Any inputs appreciated ;-)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:09 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
So.. Being as such that I am new here.. I don't mind getting addicted to something new.. So what is this Devil you speak of? I thought at first it may be a Monster, but then I realized: No. Any inputs appreciated ;-)
Cigar Bid
[Reply]
jjirons69 09:59 PM 10-22-2012
Man, you gotta win more and have weekly shipping to get that great shipping pricing. You just gotta. You'd be a fool not to get 6-10 wins in a week and take advantage. Talk to yourself long enough and you can easily justify it.

Now, Seth, show us all what you can do this week! Gotta try hard! :-)
[Reply]
iaMkcK 01:51 AM 10-23-2012
They have weekly shipping? See that is what I was afraid of with cigarauctioneer. I was like, why would I want to buy a single stick and keep paying over and over again for different lots for shipping. Weekly shipping makes this a bit more alluring.. But damn it, now I'm gonna max my CC ;-)
[Reply]
Malakai 11:58 AM 10-23-2012
I had to explain to the GFrecently how I accidentally won and received more cigars in the mail. I explained that I was bidding low and "didn't intend to win" just wanted to see how low an offer they might take -- This was on the MMAO section of CigarsIntl and well ended up winning several lol
[Reply]
Zane 12:06 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by Malakai:
I had to explain to the GFrecently how I accidentally won and received more cigars in the mail. I explained that I was bidding low and "didn't intend to win" just wanted to see how low an offer they might take -- This was on the MMAO section of CigarsIntl and well ended up winning several lol
Yeah... I Had to have that same conversation when a random package arrived.... oops
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up