Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Mike Ditka Cigars........
688sonarmen 05:10 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Ditka cigars vs. a hurricane...who would win?
Trick question:-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 05:16 PM 10-04-2012
I had one about 8yrs ago at the restaurant. The person there said they were made by Ashton. It was ok, I did not buy extra. For the price, it wasn't worth it.
[Reply]
icehog3 06:11 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by omowasu:
the Costco Ditka cigars come in tubes and are made by Pacific Cigar Co. in Illinois. They are the same ones you can find in "humi-tubes" at all the golf course pro shops. Pacific Cigar does a lot of custom sticks for courses and groups. They are very mild. I happen to have a Pacific Cigar - Ill smoke it and write a review.
A couple of the Pacific Ditkas from my desk at work. The lighter one is called the "Hall of Fame", and the toro is cal;led "Kick Ass". Both say "Produced in the Dominican Republic".

[Reply]
smitty81 06:15 PM 10-04-2012
Thanks for sharing tom!
[Reply]
icehog3 06:20 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
Thanks for sharing tom!
They are purely for decoration, Josh, been sitting on my desk for years.
[Reply]
smitty81 06:24 PM 10-04-2012
Oh
[Reply]
Brooks W 10:56 AM 10-05-2012
There are at least 4 different cigars made by/with/for Ditka and more coming...

We did a review and listed them all, info is here for those interested:

http://www.halfwheel.com/review-mike...ies-president/
[Reply]
omowasu 04:58 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
A couple of the Pacific Ditkas from my desk at work. The lighter one is called the "Hall of Fame", and the toro is cal;led "Kick Ass". Both say "Produced in the Dominican Republic".
I think they may be rolled in the DR then labeled and tubed here, or they have multiple factories? Either way, they are definitely a better desk decoration than they are a smoke! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:41 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by omowasu:
I think they may be rolled in the DR then labeled and tubed here, or they have multiple factories? Either way, they are definitely a better desk decoration than they are a smoke! :-)
I think that is the case, Scott. :-)

They usually are further back on my desk, they look like ski-poles for The Hulk figure that my guys gave me. :-)
[Reply]
greytowhite 08:37 PM 10-10-2012
I got a few of the Pacific Cigar version sticks in tubes back in '07 at a Super Bowl pre-party. Ditka was an ass but his cigar guy was a pretty nice chap. Tried the Connecticut wrapped and it was like I was smoking air, extremely mild and little to no flavor. The thing was huge too, 7x60 or so. I was not impressed.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up