Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Can someone tell me about Casa Fuente Cigars?
Remo 11:39 AM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Chico57:
I agree with you that they are better than an Opus. I too have a box of the robustos and corona gordas from my last trip to Vegas and also ration them as I will probably never have the opportunity to go there again. Yes they are "that yummy".
:-) I will let ya know when I head back down that way, only 5 hrs. for me.
[Reply]
Remo 11:41 AM 01-26-2012
Funny thing is I was down there about a year and a half ago before I really got into cigars, was Ceasars and walked on by i'm sure :-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 01:13 PM 01-26-2012
Is this a serious question, too easy..... :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 01:29 PM 01-26-2012
Mike, that's a noob question. Geesh. :-)
[Reply]
Opusfxd 02:53 PM 01-26-2012
A friend of mine gifted me a Chili Pepper when we were down there a few years back. It was damn good. Bought a few more of the others to take home.
[Reply]
Remo 03:00 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Mike, that's a noob question. Geesh. :-)
Still am a noob wise@ss!!!
[Reply]
Volusianator 03:43 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
, this is a Corona Gorda I guess, bigger than a robusto, looks like a toro, cedar wrapped with an orange ribbon on the foot :-)
Let's just put it this way, that cigar don't suck! :-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 06:14 PM 01-26-2012
Great cigar. Just spendy. But that's Vegas for ya. It's worth it though.

Going to Vegas in March and I'm gonna definitely buy 1 or 2.
[Reply]
shadow king 09:43 PM 01-26-2012
I'm clearly in the minority here but when I was in Vegas last summer I tried my first Casa Fuente and was utterly disappointed. Even more so I was unimpressed with the upkeep of their walk in humidor. Lots and lots of cigars had minor damage to them and looked as tho they were thrown about in there. The selection was slim pickings too.

I did however very much enjoy the scenery, the mojitos and sangria's. The place was booming and made good convo with other BOTL's.

After reading all of these posts, I must have just gotten a dud cigar. When I make my annual trip there this summer I'll give Casa's another chance.
[Reply]
PuffPuffGive1 12:52 AM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by shadow king:
I'm clearly in the minority here but when I was in Vegas last summer I tried my first Casa Fuente and was utterly disappointed. Even more so I was unimpressed with the upkeep of their walk in humidor. Lots and lots of cigars had minor damage to them and looked as tho they were thrown about in there. The selection was slim pickings too.

I did however very much enjoy the scenery, the mojitos and sangria's. The place was booming and made good convo with other BOTL's.

After reading all of these posts, I must have just gotten a dud cigar. When I make my annual trip there this summer I'll give Casa's another chance.
I honestly thought I was the only one who felt this way upon trying their blend where I had stopped half way. But I do agree that it's a beautiful lounge/bar...but since I had a yard stick, wasn't allowed to sit down to smoke there.
[Reply]
weak_link 06:48 AM 01-27-2012
31 posts. 31 posts and not a single photo of the stunning hired help. Sure they have been mentioned but I'm a visual kinda guy. Can't someone help a brother out?

You guys are slippin.'

:-)
[Reply]
Chico57 02:33 PM 01-28-2012
:-) I will let ya know when I head back down that way, only 5 hrs. for me.
Thanks Mike. You are a true botl.
[Reply]
Poronico 02:45 PM 01-28-2012
[Reply]
Steve 04:06 PM 01-28-2012
A very nice cigar indeed!

Very cool, I do like alot of the Fuente line and did like the one Opus I had, looking forward to this, pretty nice gesture from my boss, he said he smoked a few while in Vegas :-)
Noted :-)
[Reply]
Remo 04:10 PM 01-28-2012
Originally Posted by steve:
A very nice cigar indeed!

Noted :-)
[Reply]
Steve 04:15 PM 01-28-2012

BTW, nice avatar!
[Reply]
MrWolf55 02:50 PM 07-10-2012
So my brother is heading out to Vegas in a few weeks and I asked him to pick me up some sticks from Casa Fuente. He doesn't know **** from granola when it comes to cigars, so explaining to him what I want has been rather difficult to say the least :-)
Anyways, has anyone been there recently? Are the prices for CFs still in the $20-30 range? From what I understand the lancero is the best of the line but its rarely in stock. Also, I heard they always carry DC lanceros but you can only buy 2 at a time. My budget is $200 - what do you guys suggest I ask him to get me?
[Reply]
Remo 02:58 PM 07-10-2012
Originally Posted by MrWolf55:
So my brother is heading out to Vegas in a few weeks and I asked him to pick me up some sticks from Casa Fuente. He doesn't know **** from granola when it comes to cigars, so explaining to him what I want has been rather difficult to say the least :-)
Anyways, has anyone been there recently? Are the prices for CFs still in the $20-30 range? From what I understand the lancero is the best of the line but its rarely in stock. Also, I heard they always carry DC lanceros but you can only buy 2 at a time. My budget is $200 - what do you guys suggest I ask him to get me?
I couldn't tell you which to get, this one was a Toro size in cedar and it was awesome :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 03:18 PM 07-10-2012
About as fancy as a non-Habanos can get.
[Reply]
MrWolf55 07:53 PM 07-10-2012
I couldn't tell you which to get, this one was a Toro size in cedar and it was awesome :-)
Yeah I've heard a lot of great things about them and I'm eager to get my hands on some. Hopefully they have a sampler with each vitola or something he can pick up. Otherwise I'm gonna have to tell him to surprise me...and probably end up with a bunch of cheap curlyheads :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up