Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Good Eats>In N Out Burger - Animal Style
stewshi 01:35 PM 11-01-2010
Unfortuantely from what I have heard, corporate stopped all In n Outs from making anything larger than a 4x4 due to time and effort it takes to make something that large. I'm sure we have all sat through drive thru and already know how long it takes. Just imagine if someone inside ordered one of these how pissed off you would be.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:14 PM 11-01-2010
I can't believe GTS Eric hasn't chimed in yet. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 02:31 PM 11-01-2010
Gotta tell you, while a devout In N Out fan here, and while I have always considered them the best, I have an equal fondness now for 5 Guys.

Heard a rumor they were expanding to Texas.
That would be a major change from their California, Nevada and Arizona area that they have confined themselves to for so many years.
[Reply]
Darrell 03:10 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Gotta tell you, while a devout In N Out fan here, and while I have always considered them the best, I have an equal fondness now for 5 Guys.

That would be a major change from their California, Nevada and Arizona area that they have confined themselves to for so many years.
We just got a Five Guys. I haven't been there though.
[Reply]
Montano 03:37 PM 11-01-2010
Never heard of 5 Guys......
[Reply]
Blueface 03:58 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:

Originally Posted by Darrell:
We just got a Five Guys. I haven't been there though.
Originally Posted by Montano:
Never heard of 5 Guys......
BTW,
About the expanding rumor, was talking about In N Out.

5 Guys are spreading like wildfire.
They originated in DC, I think.
Similar concept to In N Out in that it is made fresh to order.
However, a double for them is like a 4X4 for In N Out.
Their fries are a trip.
A small order will feed two to three easily.
First time I went there, I ordered two small orders for the wife and I.
Felt like I got a 50 lb bag of potatoes.
[Reply]
Dave128 11:18 AM 11-02-2010
There's a 5 guys about a mile away. They don't impress me. i haven't been there in a couple years. Maybe they're better now.
[Reply]
potlimit 11:45 AM 11-02-2010
Disclaimer: In-n-Out is in the same plaza as Pheasant (my B&M and second home) in Vegas so I'm a little burnt out on 'em.

That being said, I've become a HUGE fan of SmashBurger... So good. Admittedly, just grabbing one of these burgers would probably cause you to absorb a liter of grease through osmosis, but come on, we're talking about burgers. If there's one in your area I highly recommend giving it a shot.
[Reply]
Mugen910 12:02 PM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by potlimit:
Disclaimer: In-n-Out is in the same plaza as Pheasant (my B&M and second home) in Vegas so I'm a little burnt out on 'em.

That being said, I've become a HUGE fan of SmashBurger... So good. Admittedly, just grabbing one of these burgers would probably cause you to absorb a liter of grease through osmosis, but come on, we're talking about burgers. If there's one in your area I highly recommend giving it a shot.
Gonna have to take me there next time Mason!
[Reply]
alwayslit 12:29 PM 11-02-2010
The fries at 5 guys are outstanding.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up