Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Good Eats>Looking for a good BBQ forum.
bigliver 06:46 AM 07-31-2010
Don't if this is the right place or the right protocol for that matter, but I'm looking for a good BBQ forum. I did a couple of searches on Google, but didn't get anything that jumped out at me. Any help would be much appreciated.

v/r
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:49 AM 07-31-2010
BigAsh & Smokin Gator can probably help you out. I know they hang out on BBQ boards.
[Reply]
wayner123 07:08 AM 07-31-2010
BBQ Brethren is probably the best place. You will need to support them in order to gain more access, but it's a minimal fee. However, I haven't supported them yet and I find everything I need. BBQ Brethren has world BBQ champions who post regularly.

The Smoking Ring Forums is also another great resource. I find it better for recipes.
[Reply]
bigliver 07:17 AM 07-31-2010
Thanks for the input guys.
[Reply]
Scothew 07:40 AM 07-31-2010
Ive spent some time on the smoke ring and have learned alot. Im gonna have to check out BBQ Brethren
[Reply]
fxpose 09:33 AM 07-31-2010
But if you've got a Weber there's The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board.
[Reply]
Mr B 11:49 AM 07-31-2010
This is a great one too. Even if you do not have a Bradley Smoker.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/
[Reply]
BigAsh 12:01 PM 07-31-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
BigAsh & Smokin Gator can probably help you out. I know they hang out on BBQ boards.
I regularly visit BBQ Brethren http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php screen name PaSmoker, as does Brent

I find it extremely useful....sort of the Asylum of the BBQ world :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 01:07 PM 07-31-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
I regularly visit BBQ Brethren http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php screen name PaSmoker, as does Brent

I find it extremely useful....sort of the Asylum of the BBQ world :-)
Yep... it is actually where I met Keith. There is a world of knowledge there and a bunch of great people.
[Reply]
bigliver 07:00 PM 07-31-2010
Thanks again to everyone for their input. I'll definitely be checking them out.
[Reply]
BigAsh 07:55 PM 07-31-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Yep... it is actually where I met Keith. There is a world of knowledge there and a bunch of great people.
Yep Brent turned me on to this place!!:-)
[Reply]
Stevez 10:34 AM 08-02-2010
Originally Posted by fxpose:
But if you've got a Weber there's The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board.
I second this recommendation and even though I do have a Weber, you don't need one. This site is great with recipes and step by step ways to make great Q. I love to smoke food and have checked out all of the sites recommended, but I spend most of my time here at the VWBB. Granted, I'm biased, but the folks there, especially the mods, are great at what they do and share the knowledge very readily. It's just another passion of mine like cigars and I can't get enough of it. Good luck! Steve
[Reply]
ucla695 04:26 PM 08-06-2010
I second the VWBB.

Thesmokering is a great forum too!
[Reply]
GolfNut 04:45 PM 08-06-2010
smokingmeatforums.com is my go-to place for all that is meat! Great resources and excellent people.
[Reply]
Up