Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 199 of 199
« First < 99149189197198199
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>The Bourbon Thread!!
Porch Dweller 08:36 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Wouldn’t mind trying that ECBP A124 myself. It’s like leprechaun chests. Hard to find.

Sipping on some Eagle Rare 10 while having a Punch Bareknuckle Rothschild.
[Reply]
stearns 06:47 AM Yesterday
Signed up for next month's whiskey event, 5 course meal cooked by Chef Ed Lee making stuff out of his new bourbon cookbook, come with a copy of the book and 5 pours from BBC to pair with the food :-)

Originally Posted by Weelok:
Total Wine auction option. Looking forward to the Birthday. The Barrel Select is a local option. Have to see how it tastes.
Nice grab! OFBB can be anywhere from "ok" to "dang that's delicious," I've tried a few years but the only one I've ever ended up with a bottle of is 2020 which in my opinions was a "just ok" year. I'm hoping I can trade it for a 2023 to commemorate Melody's birthday, but I haven't tried that hard and would want to do it locally to avoid shipping that stupid bottle. I would have to find somebody who hasn't tried it :-)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Got some good news last night and celebrated with my oldest Booker's (or bourbon, for that matter). Thank you Theo! :-)
Ooooooldie

Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Did a little bourbon hunting today. My local store has the WR BP ($150), and Jack 10 ($99). Passed on both. Right now I’m only really hunting ECBP A124 and Bookers 24-01. I have enough to drink right now to go after some of the other HTF’s.
Based on my limited experience (one sample), I'm passing on JD10 every time. Different story if I run across a JD12 :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:08 AM Yesterday
Thanks Dave!

Bob, I passed on the WRBP at $119 here. The price on the JD10 ain't bad, but like Ben says, "meh".

I cracked a Stagg Jr Batch 15 last night just because I haven't had a Stagg open for a while.

[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:58 PM Yesterday
Just grabbed a Ben Holladay BiB. Same store had some surprising things out on the shelves. Blantons, Bookers (2023), A Midwinters Nights Dram, JD10/12. Of course, insane prices.
[Reply]
Page 199 of 199
« First < 99149189197198199
Up