Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Thanks @$$holes...my humi is filled up
ActionAndy 03:07 PM 05-21-2009
Regarding the pictures:

I see that I am not alone in keeping the scrotums of my slain enemies as trophies of valor.

Carry on.

:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:11 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
Regarding the pictures:

I see that I am not alone in keeping the scrotums of my slain enemies as trophies of valor.

Carry on.

:-):-):-) I was like what the f is he talking about. The I realized. But you know what they say...all killers keep a trophy :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:12 PM 05-21-2009
I see some familiar sticks in there that used to be someones :-) I have an empty 60 qt. cooler if you are interested. Of course if you are you know you are going to fill that too. :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:14 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
I see some familiar sticks in there that used to be someones :-) I have an empty 60 qt. cooler if you are interested. Of course if you are you know you are going to fill that too. :-)
And I have to give a special thanks to Andrew, talk about throwing someone off the damn slope! Andrew hit me with some much stuff it is unreal. I would be smoking with no Ronson, no Stinky, and far fewer sticks without his help. To a great BOTL and friend...cheers brother. :-)
[Reply]
MooseHead 03:19 PM 05-21-2009
Wow, nice collection and humidor! What do you have in mind for future storage? Coolerdor?

Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
:-):-):-) I was like what the f is he talking about. The I realized. But you know what they say...all killers keep a trophy :-)
I took me forever to figure out.. I was looking through the pictures the same way I do when I look through Where in the World is Waldo books (not that I read those anymore or anything!)

He was referring to the heartfelt beads in the nylon stockings wasn't he?

MH
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:23 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by MooseHead:
Wow, nice collection and humidor! What do you have in mind for future storage? Coolerdor?

I took me forever to figure out.. I was looking through the pictures the same way I do when I look through Where in the World is Waldo books (not that I read those anymore or anything!)

He was referring to the heartfelt beads in the nylon stockings wasn't he?

MH
I want to get a vino but I cant seem to find one for the right price, I am going to keep my eye open. And yes, he was referring to the nylon stockings :-):-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:32 PM 05-21-2009
Three words...
cooler
cooler
cooler
[Reply]
hotreds 03:32 PM 05-21-2009
I agree you should get a cooler! Cheap and work very well- and hold a whole lot! Only thing better would be a walk-in!

Congrats on defeating your first humi!:-)
[Reply]
taltos 03:33 PM 05-21-2009
I love it when they grow up and get to play with the adults.:-)
[Reply]
kydsid 03:35 PM 05-21-2009
Well I will be driving through your area on June 4th and I just switched to an edgestar. Want two free 100cts with humidification? I also have a 36qt coleman that has been a coolidor for quite a while. :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:35 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
I love it when they grow up and get to play with the adults.:-)
[Reply]
BrokenSkeg 03:35 PM 05-21-2009
Well congratulations. Such a difficult problem to have. Just think if you had horses instead of cigars...:-)
[Reply]
troutbreath 03:40 PM 05-21-2009
Great thread! Congratulations.

Now, go shopping.
[Reply]
Volt 04:08 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by acarr:
There is plenty of room in there! Start getting better at tetris.

I agree your Tetris sux... Try harder :-)

Here is a thread for inspiration
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...cooler+humidor
[Reply]
MooseHead 04:20 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
I want to get a vino but I cant seem to find one for the right price, I am going to keep my eye open. And yes, he was referring to the nylon stockings :-):-)
I'm sure u've already checked but just incase.. Craigslist.org has a bunch, not sure about the pricing though. Just checked through quickly and theres a Vino 28 bottle for $130 (http://orlando.craigslist.org/for/1179880852.html). Not sure what size you're looking for though and what you had in mind for pricing.

MH
[Reply]
AriesOpusX 04:22 PM 05-21-2009
When I started on this forum back in the silverback days I had a 20 count for years, never thought of going bigger. Now I have coolers, a cabinet, and a mini tower in my living room. :-) Never been happier.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 07:23 PM 05-21-2009
:-):-):-)
Sniff Sniff Sniff He done filled up his first Humi.:-):-)

Way to go James ! ! ! !

OH yeah looks like you can fit another 30 cigars in the top part alone.

[Reply]
GreekGodX 07:35 PM 05-21-2009
Every time I get new cigars, I seem to have to take inventory of everything and reorganize it in some crazy fashion. I've learned just get enough space where it is impossible to fill it all so that way you don't have to worry about any tetris :-) If that is possible:-)
[Reply]
Waynegro1 09:38 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:
*sniffle* It's so beautiful to watch them grow up.

But apparently no one's taught you that you need to post pictures with threads like these. :-)
They grow up so fast. :-)
[Reply]
m69c44 09:54 PM 05-21-2009
Congratulations James, wish I had your problem:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up