Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Mlb 2020
hammondc 10:08 AM 08-13-2020
Braves are gutted right now.....that bullpen is TRRRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHH
[Reply]
icehog3 10:34 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Oh, and I loathe the fake crowd noise that's added to the broadcast. It just takes me out of the game...
Worse than the laugh tracks on particularly unfunny sitcoms. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 11:04 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by hammondc:
Braves are gutted right now.....that bullpen is TRRRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHH
Yankee bullpen did a pretty good job - trying to give you back that game last night. :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 09:39 AM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Worse than the laugh tracks on particularly unfunny sitcoms. :-)
One of the Reds operation execs comes into Straus Tobacconist downtown. They are trying to improve the quality of the crowd sounds on both TV and radio. I mentioned an early game when it sounded like fire trucks, sirens and all, came over the radio broadcast like they were driving through the outfield instead of outside the stadium.

It's gotten better since then.
[Reply]
The Poet 09:54 AM 08-16-2020
The fake crown noise does not bother me. It goes in one ear and out the other, maybe because there's not much between to impede its passage. The cardboard cutouts in the seats do not bother me, though I do think they can be more stupid than the intended clever solution for empty seats. But the fake "virtual fans" who appear and disappear from the seats, depending on the camera angle and the "live versus replay" transmission annoys me some. Why bother, and why be inconsistent with it if you DO bother?
[Reply]
jonumberone 07:17 AM 08-17-2020
Had I thought of it before I would have paid to have a cutout of Mac as Oscar Gamble sitting in the Citi Field stands!! :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 08:28 AM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Had I thought of it before I would have paid to have a cutout of Mac as Oscar Gamble sitting in the Citi Field stands!! :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up