Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Entertainment>PS4 or Xbox One
Genetic Defect 06:40 PM 12-21-2013
Picked up a PS4.... not sure if I want to keep or sell.
[Reply]
ucla695 01:56 PM 01-25-2014
Two+ months in with the PS4 and it's a solid console. I've only played Ghosts, still hard to get critical mass on it, but still a great gaming experience. It will only get better with time. Any thoughts or feedback about the PS4?
[Reply]
bruceolee 05:35 PM 01-25-2014
Originally Posted by ucla695:
Two+ months in with the PS4 and it's a solid console. I've only played Ghosts, still hard to get critical mass on it, but still a great gaming experience. It will only get better with time. Any thoughts or feedback about the PS4?
Enjoying my PS4 so far. I've got Killzone, BF4, AC3, and basically all the free games for it. I'm enjoying it so far. Killzone looks amazing and if it's just the first release in terms of what this console can do as far as graphics go then I can only imagine the games will look amazing in the next couple of years. Can't wait to see what elder scrolls online and other bethesda releases will look like, naughty dog, and the other power house companies have in store for us. PS4 is just a smooth amazing gaming console. I love that it's not trying to be anything more than that. Yeah you can get the entertainment stuff but it really wasn't meant for that. Don't have an xbox one yet so I can say much regarding that.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:07 PM 06-06-2014
Looks like Microsoft completely missed the mark with their customer expectations. They are now selling Xbox One without the Kinect for $100 less. I've never owned any XBox nor am I a fan, but I hope they do well for competition's sake (especially with Nintendo almost dead in the water in the console market).
[Reply]
CdnStogie 02:35 PM 06-06-2014
I have been on the playstation bandwagon since PS2

PS4 has given me no reason to switch, and they have only improved with the much nicer controller :-)

I haven't played the Xbox One yet though - im sure it's a nice system... Until PS4 slips up big I will ride the wave for as long as I continue to game.

Though - Now that I think about it as I type - I am super pi**ed off that they decided to drop DNLA support. That was the holy grail IMO of the PS3.. Though they say it is coming?
[Reply]
hammondc 04:03 PM 12-15-2014
How is everyone liking the XBone? I may list my Xbox360 on here to raise some funds. The pricing on them is finally down in earth orbit.
[Reply]
hammondc 07:39 AM 12-26-2014
Santa brought me an XBone. I bought Advanced Warfare and Titanfall. What else are you folks playing. It came with Assassins Creed, but Im not interested. May dump them on craigslist.
[Reply]
dijit 08:00 AM 12-26-2014
Advanced warfare is alright. Lately I have been on a kick of Madden 2014 and Destiny for the xbox one. My sone wants me to get Far Cry 4 and the new Halo series for the one.
[Reply]
hammondc 09:34 AM 12-26-2014
Far Cry 4 / Need For Speed / Destiny are on my list.
[Reply]
dijit 09:53 AM 12-26-2014
I got a little burned out on need for speed
[Reply]
hammondc 03:58 PM 12-26-2014
I really just want it to play my brother. He is a Police officer, so it is fun to do that tag mode.
[Reply]
dijit 04:57 AM 12-27-2014
Now that would definitely put a different spin on it for me as well.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:31 PM 12-29-2014
Well Since Xbox One & PS4 have decided that neither system will play their old games, I am thinking of holding out yet again until my bday in March and picking up an Xbox One bundle of some sort (maybe even a used console with a 1 yr warranty from Gamestop) and move the 360 out into the man cave for Netflix and what not.

Still debating, really sad that my old games that cannot be played on the new system.......sure I get it, but to me it's a huge smack in the face for gamers.
[Reply]
irratebass 10:13 AM 12-30-2014
This looks like a good deal.....yeah?

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/con...bership/118862

Except for the AC games, would probably sell those
[Reply]
hammondc 11:31 AM 12-30-2014
Originally Posted by irratebass:
This looks like a good deal.....yeah?

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/con...bership/118862

Except for the AC games, would probably sell those
That or the Best Buy deal--- $350 for XB1 with the AC games and a $50 GC
[Reply]
kydsid 05:47 PM 12-30-2014
Got a one for Xmas also. Been playing COD, madden 15, and destiny. Love it. Traded in the 360 since can't play the old games. Start over doesn't bother me.
[Reply]
shilala 06:30 PM 12-30-2014
I asked the kid what his buds were all playing, and he says PS4.
I was thinking about an xbone, but I think I'll just stick with the 360. I never play anymore, anyways.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:08 AM 12-31-2014
Originally Posted by shilala:
I asked the kid what his buds were all playing, and he says PS4.
I was thinking about an xbone, but I think I'll just stick with the 360. I never play anymore, anyways.
Scott, I can cure that..........I am gaming with a pew peeps from CA
[Reply]
irratebass 09:09 AM 12-31-2014
Originally Posted by hammondc:
That or the Best Buy deal--- $350 for XB1 with the AC games and a $50 GC
Not bad
[Reply]
JLMraider 09:28 AM 01-29-2015
I'm still a few months from being able to get one. I've had an Xbox, and a 360 but currently I'm leaning towards a PS4. I'll probably get one then later down the road get the other when it's price drops. We ended up with a 360 and a PS3 so it seems possible to happen with the next gen. I like the though of retiring one or both of them to the man cave. There's a lot I want to do out there. Far Cry, The Division and Watch Dogs all look pretty awesome. Hoping for a new Skyrim-esque gameplay, one of those may do it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up