Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Trip to Gatlinburg
bruceolee 02:08 PM 02-19-2022
We went to Gatlinburg Tenn. in october last year and while there we ate at 3 places i have to recommend

The Greenbriar restaurant.
Best steak i've ever had. Get the meatball appetizer as well. expect to drop at least $200 for parties 3 and up. We begged for the meatball recipe but they wouldn't give it up

Seasons 101.
two words, Jazz chicken. that's all i'll say but it was amazing. The chefs there worked at the greenbriar and after dinner came out and gave us the meatball recipe which was really cool. at least $150 and up for parties large as 3 and up.

Crocketts breakfast camp.
the only breakfast i've ever waited 1 hour and 45mins to be seated and afterwards it was worth it. A great breakfast but learn from me and go online to get on the waiting list. They'll hold your table for 15mins. Don't be a chump like me and get on the waiting list as you arrive

anyways, it's a slow day and i thought i'd share these with you because i'm bored. God bless you all!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:33 PM 02-19-2022
We've had family meet-ups in Gatlinburg, but there's usually about 12 of us and we rent a cabin up in the hills. We all drive there and bring a bunch of food with us. We've never actually eaten a meal down in the town. :-) But I'm filing this away for the next time.
[Reply]
bruceolee 04:30 PM 02-19-2022
Also, i couldn't partake but the greenbriar has a legendary whisky collection including pappy but i wasn't gonna shell out $80 for a finger of the stuff. God bless you!
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 11:28 PM 02-19-2022
Try the meatloaf at the Greenbriar…….Meatloaf is one of the last things I would ever order, anywhere. I dont think I’ve ever made meatloaf….or had it in my own home as an adult. BUT….my dad ordered it. It was so much he couldn’t eat it all and he kept saying how good it was. So, I had a bite before the waiter took it…..WOW….I will order it if we ever go back.
[Reply]
T.G 08:59 AM 02-20-2022
Mmmm loaf....
[Reply]
icehog3 09:19 AM 02-20-2022
Originally Posted by T.G:
Mmmm loaf....
Mmmm meat.....
[Reply]
357 12:40 PM 02-22-2022
Tom, he has a name.

Thanks for the heads up Jason. I'm headed to Gatlinburg in a few weeks.
[Reply]
bruceolee 01:39 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by 357:
Tom, he has a name.

Thanks for the heads up Jason. I'm headed to Gatlinburg in a few weeks.
Maybe Don't take 9 kids to the greenbriar but crocketts breakfast camp is right up their alley. Gatlinburg is nice but too touristy for me. We stayed in a cabin in pigeon forge which is a few miles down the road. I'm sure there's plenty of RV space up there though. God bless you brother!
[Reply]
Up