Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>The problem with reviewing
bruceolee 01:57 PM 03-05-2022
I just got back from my local B&M and purchased these:

The problem with wanting to review everything is I go and buy these planning on enjoying them and as soon as I go for one to smoke i say to myself

"that would make a great review!"

So i then pick another cigar to smoke instead. Oh the first world problems of being a reviewer at heart! Oh well this hemingway short story will have to suffice instead. :-) God bless you all!
[Reply]
shark 02:15 PM 03-05-2022
Padron Anni would be my first choice
[Reply]
bruceolee 02:32 PM 03-05-2022
good choice! The principe is one of my all-time favorites. Maybe that'll be my next review. God bless you!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 04:51 PM 03-05-2022
That is why I don't do 'reviews' currently. To me, it takes away from the enjoyment and relaxation, creates more work.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 05:19 PM 03-05-2022
I love to do reviews, but sometimes I just want to sit down and enjoy a good cigar.
[Reply]
Weelok 06:06 PM 03-05-2022
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I love to do reviews, but sometimes I just want to sit down and enjoy a good cigar.
Or two, maybe three.

Couple in some Scotch, Irish Whisky, Cognac, or beer and I’m not my reviews would be terribly good.

One thing that does get my attention is poor cigar construction. I would expect those cigars to all be well constructed :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 07:05 PM 03-05-2022
The one thing i really like about reviews is they make me slow down and taste the cigar. When i'm not reviewing I can blow through a cigar without much of a thought which has its place in life and can be nice. I'll keep the reviews coming of course and I promise that i'll take time to smell the roses too. God bless you all!
[Reply]
Up