Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Thanks to HollywoodQue
Flynnster 11:51 PM 11-14-2011
Howard (HollywoodQue) smacked me around in the Newbie Trade, and helped to make a great night Sunday. Had a great day of seeing friends, cooking, and then ended with whatever the Dark Maddy Fuente he sent me was on the deck with two great friends.

Just wanted to say thanks for capping of a perfect day man.

When I'm rich and famous I'm gonna bomb you so bad your mailman will have to drive a flatbed to deliver it.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 02:58 AM 11-15-2011
Glad that you had a chance to enjoy one of the sticks I sent you. I appreciate the jester, but there are so many great BOTL that deserve to be bombed instead of me...lol. Play it forward brother and hit a NOOB with a one, two punch. Enjoy.
[Reply]
irratebass 03:26 AM 11-15-2011
Always nice to see brothers get their credit. I've been watching Howards bombs err trades and they are nothing short of inspiring. Great job Howard :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:00 AM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by HollywoodQue:
Glad that you had a chance to enjoy one of the sticks I sent you. I appreciate the jester, but there are so many great BOTL that deserve to be bombed instead of me...lol. Play it forward brother and hit a NOOB with a one, two punch. Enjoy.
No, I think Howard is a VARY DESERVING TARGET!!!! I wish I could :-) him everyday!!!:-):-)
[Reply]
Up