Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Entertainment>Game of Thrones
Islayphile 07:23 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by ols:
i am actually watching this weekend's episode right now.
no spoilers please
[Reply]
OLS 08:10 AM 04-04-2012
Arya is eaten by a dire wolf.
[Reply]
jonumberone 08:22 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Arya is eaten by a dire wolf.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Islayphile 08:23 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by ols:
arya is eaten by a dire wolf.
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
:-):-):-)
nooooooooooooooo
[Reply]
OLS 09:46 AM 04-04-2012
Oh man was that episode something! As was expected, they fleshed out some of the places they were
going with that "the story so far" first episode. I will not spoil but I will say that Cierci does seem to get the
last word on everyone she deals with. She takes a punch really well, but man when she hits you back, look out.
She is the absolute definitive Ice Queen. And apparently its WIDELY rumored that she is a incestuous ho.

Other than that it is nice to see Tyrian be what he is apparently set to become in season 2. I guess its
being a little person that makes him see past all the politics and pettiness and lean so far towards what is
right and not right. Who knows what else he might do in the end that we won't like, but for now he is great
to watch work.
[Reply]
Powers 09:56 AM 04-04-2012
Grrreeeaattt show!

Altough the winter has got to be the most anticipated weather front in entertainment history.....
[Reply]
Islayphile 10:45 AM 04-04-2012
She is the absolute definitive Ice Queen. And apparently its WIDELY rumored that she is a incestuous ho.

That was confirmed in the very 1st epidode last year....now everyone else is starting to find out.

So far she's slept with her brother and fathered 3 children by him and she's rolled in the hay with her nephew too.

Incest, incest is the best put your sibling to the test!
[Reply]
Islayphile 10:45 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
Grrreeeaattt show!

Altough the winter has got to be the most anticipated weather front in entertainment history.....
So much for global warming

:-)
[Reply]
kickerb 02:23 PM 04-19-2012
How about that poor kid getting stabbed in the neck!? Crazy sh|t right there.
[Reply]
OLS 05:08 PM 04-19-2012
This has been a long week with no one saying a word about last week. I have decided not to watch my recording until
next weekend is past and I have two on a DVD. It's been a long week with very little time for TV. I have a feeling its
going to be a badass Monday night.
[Reply]
DBall 11:37 AM 04-20-2012
Best part for me last night was watching Seirci and Littlefinger in their private conversation when
he thought he had her by the ladyballs, and she turned the table on his cliche' about power. Excellent scene.
Excellent scene that is nowhere to be found in the books... Littlefinger is far smarter, cunning and subtle in the books. The book version would never do something so blatant and stupid. I know it's not gonna follow the books like a screenplay, but I always get worried when drastic, character-changing liberties are taken.

That said, this show rocks... the books are incredible too. It seems to follow the saying about the 'best laid plans of mice and men' in that no matter who makes what prophecies or who has what aspirations, **** happens and you can't stand in the way of fate. Ned dying proved that no one was safe.
[Reply]
OLS 09:02 AM 04-26-2012
I was just watching South Park, Episode 7 of Season 16 and Mr. Garrison is teaching
history as if Game of Thrones was actual history....it's freaking hilarious.

And so what we start to see is a pattern emerging in world history, much like that of the
Greeks and the Romans...Remember that there were 7 families fighting for control of Westeros...
now the king of Westeros was WHO??

[Reply]
massphatness 01:40 PM 04-26-2012
I've been a little disappointed with this season, truth be told. Things seem a bit disjointed and hard to follow. If I hadn't read the books, I'd be lost, and I find myself giving running explanations of what's going on to Grace as we watch it.
[Reply]
Powers 03:35 PM 04-26-2012
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I've been a little disappointed with this season, truth be told. Things seem a bit disjointed and hard to follow. If I hadn't read the books, I'd be lost, and I find myself giving running explanations of what's going on to Grace as we watch it.
I've enjoyed this season but it definitely is all over the place. My friends and I huddle around my one buddy's TV who has HBO and we're constantly pausing it to explain sh*t to the chicks

"Wait, who's he related to again?" etc etc
[Reply]
OLS 04:26 PM 04-26-2012
Chicks do need dey explainin ferm time ta time.
[Reply]
Powers 05:01 PM 04-26-2012
Chicks do need dey explainin ferm time ta time.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 05:48 PM 04-26-2012
I got bored and caught up. What the f**k was the end of that last episode?
[Reply]
irratebass 04:15 AM 04-27-2012
Last episode was the best of the season so far. I agree man this show is hard to follow at times.
[Reply]
OLS 06:26 AM 04-27-2012
I am going to watch 3 & 4 tonight.....been surprisingly calm about them sitting there unwatched.
[Reply]
OLS 11:05 PM 04-28-2012
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I got bored and caught up. What the f**k was the end of that last episode?
DAMN SON, you ain't kiddin' !!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Up