Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Sports>Tour de France 2012
E.J. 01:53 PM 07-14-2012
Wiggins pulls Boasson Hagen across the gap and leads out for him on the sprint finish.....cool to see yellow do that, even if he(EBH)didn't get the win.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:19 PM 07-14-2012
Wiggins looks great. Relaxed on the last hill and stayed up front. Unless Nibali do something special, it looks like it Wiggins to lose.
[Reply]
E.J. 12:34 PM 07-15-2012
WTF - "The competition director Jean-François Pescheux later claimed that there were tacks on the road and that's what caused the spate of punctures. Sabotage could have influenced general classification but cool heads prevailed and ultimately all the GC riders joined forced and rolled to the finish together well behind the stage winner."

Doesn't matter where you are, there are going to be asshats that want to cause havoc....

I have yet to watch todays stage, I went for a bike ride instead....
[Reply]
Wanger 11:45 AM 07-16-2012
Read a bit about yesterday's stage, and saw that Wiggins urged the peleton not to blow Evans away, but to wait. Was good to see that.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 02:12 PM 07-16-2012
It's Wiggins to lose right now. I would be concerned about Froome a little bit. If Nibali attacks, Froome will go after him and it will be Wiggins that will have to be able to keep up the attack.

Can anyone expect Froome to keep it slower on the decent if there's a gap?
[Reply]
E.J. 05:32 PM 07-17-2012
Frank's a doper.......:-)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/18/sp...ance.html?_r=1

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting stage.... 2 HC's, 2 Cat1's...
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:56 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Frank's a doper.......:-)
It's always my favorite riders who get caught doping... He's still a beast in the Classics
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up