Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 129
« First < 5131415 16172565115 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
Starscream 07:18 AM 02-12-2009
Yesterday was tiring.
I walked two miles after school.
Then I had a 12" chicken teryaki sub from Subway.
Went to church and played "Train Wreck" with the kids for 45 min. straight. If that's not exercise, I don't know what is.

Have lots of homework to do tonight. I hope to fit in some exercise/cardio in somewhere.
[Reply]
kayaker 12:26 PM 02-12-2009
Yeesh!!!

The best I could do was no change on the weigh in this week. I had to wait until I used the washroom a couple of times to get that.

Next week will be better. I have 2 days of ice climbing coming up this weekend, and more climbing at the gym next week. :-) (looks close enough to a pull up)

Just need to keep better control of my eating along with that.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 12:36 PM 02-12-2009
^^^^ I know what you mean about the eating. I am definitely feeling better with my exercise, but I am not doing well on the eating. I did 3.12 miles this morning on the treadmill and may actually go for a jog this afternoon.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:46 AM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by kayaker:
Yeesh!!!

The best I could do was no change on the weigh in this week. I had to wait until I used the washroom a couple of times to get that.

Next week will be better. I have 2 days of ice climbing coming up this weekend, and more climbing at the gym next week. :-) (looks close enough to a pull up)

Just need to keep better control of my eating along with that.
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
^^^^ I know what you mean about the eating. I am definitely feeling better with my exercise, but I am not doing well on the eating. I did 3.12 miles this morning on the treadmill and may actually go for a jog this afternoon.
I seem to be the opposite of y'all. I stick to my diet for the most part, but the exercise is my problem. I have done well w/ exercise this week though. Yesterday was the only day that I didn't get in any exercise. Gonna get in some cardio or high intensity today. Good luck fellas!

Only three more days till weigh-in. Gotta stay focused over the weekend.:-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:01 AM 02-13-2009
Got in 3.14 miles on the treadmill with 23 minutes of jogging.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:34 PM 02-14-2009
Official weigh-in is on Monday, but today I am at 243lbs. Looking good for going into Monday.:-)

Must... stay... focused...:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:06 PM 02-14-2009
Just got in 30 minutes of cardio after eating lasagna for my Valentine's Day dinner. Feel good now that I've worked the lasagna off.
[Reply]
bonjing 11:43 PM 02-14-2009
keep up the good work andy!!!!

still not ready to weigh myself, but the gf says that i feel like i've lost a few pounds
[Reply]
Starscream 11:54 AM 02-15-2009
Still at 243 this morning. Weigh-in is tomorrow.

More lasagna for supper tonight. Hopefully a workout will happen too.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:30 AM 02-16-2009
244!Three pounds down. Total loss of 17lbs.
Week 7 is gonna be off to a good start. Hope for another three this week. That will make me at an even loss of 20lbs (if I make it).
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 10:49 AM 02-16-2009
Good for you Andy!!! That is awesome

Me on the other hand... was up 4 pounds!!!! I am going to reweigh tomorrow. I had a great week of exercise so I can't quite figure it out.
[Reply]
pmwz 12:31 PM 02-16-2009
down to 258.823lbs. I hope that the weather starts getting better soon so that i can jog in the morning.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:16 PM 02-16-2009
Me on the other hand... was up 4 pounds!!!! I am going to reweigh tomorrow. I had a great week of exercise so I can't quite figure it out.
Did you use the same scale as last week? Weigh in on the same day of the week?
Don't let one bad week get you down. Instead, let it make you more determined.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:26 PM 02-16-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Did you use the same scale as last week? Weigh in on the same day of the week?
Don't let one bad week get you down. Instead, let it make you more determined.
Yep.. same scale... same day of the week. I will check it again tomorrow... but like you said... I will just be more determined if it is correct.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:26 PM 02-16-2009
Yep.. same scale... same day of the week. I will check it again tomorrow... but like you said... I will just be more determined if it is correct.
Unless you ate like a horse all week, a four pound gain is tough to do. There's more to that somewhere. Hope you figure it out w/ another weigh-in tomorrow.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:39 AM 02-17-2009
Trying out something new for breakfast: peanut butter/banana protein shake.
I had a little too much for dinner last night: baked chicken, three helpings of wild rice a roni, oven roasted potatoes, and one and a half lobster tails. No workout yesterday. Gotta get it in my routine this week.
[Reply]
kayaker 10:37 AM 02-18-2009
Looks like I need to plan more ice climbing trips. I checked the scales this morning to see how I'm doing. My first time back under 240 in a few months. Can't wait for the official weigh in tomorrow.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:48 AM 02-18-2009
Originally Posted by kayaker:
Looks like I need to plan more ice climbing trips. I checked the scales this morning to see how I'm doing. My first time back under 240 in a few months. Can't wait for the official weigh in tomorrow.
Keep it up! Hope it still looks good tomorrow.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:32 AM 02-19-2009
Gained to pounds so far this week. This damn cold is preventing me from exercising. I feel too drained to do anything.
[Reply]
kayaker 11:55 AM 02-19-2009
A little gain while sick is nothing to be ashamed of. Concentrate on getting well and you'll get the extra off when you are better.

I managed out good on my weigh in today. Down 2 from last week and just shy of 10 lbs gone in total. That's pretty good, but ~235 is normal for me. The hard part will be going below 230 and staying there.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 129
« First < 5131415 16172565115 > Last »
Up