Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 678
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Creating my Smoking Lounge!
timatraw 06:39 AM 11-10-2012
Hey Jon,
How's the ventilation work in the room when you have a couple guys smoking cigars? Im trying to turn my porch into a smoking room and need to figure out how to get the smoke out. Whats the unit in front of the window?
Thanks.
Tim
[Reply]
icantbejon 01:20 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by timatraw:
Hey Jon,
How's the ventilation work in the room when you have a couple guys smoking cigars? Im trying to turn my porch into a smoking room and need to figure out how to get the smoke out. Whats the unit in front of the window?
Thanks.
Tim
Ventilation works quite well with 2-3 people smoking...that's the most I've had in there smoking at one time. When I crank it all the way up, it moves a lot of air. The unit in front of the window is my AC/heater unit. Works quite well.
[Reply]
iaMkcK 02:32 PM 11-19-2012
I am still blown away by how inspiring it was reading through this thread. Makes me want to do something similar. Alas, I'm not too much of a handy craftsman. One day.. One day.. :-p
[Reply]
363 02:43 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
Ventilation works quite well with 2-3 people smoking...that's the most I've had in there smoking at one time. When I crank it all the way up, it moves a lot of air. The unit in front of the window is my AC/heater unit. Works quite well.
Good to here, I am thinking of getting the unit you linked (which I am assuming is the one your using) How is the sound level with it?
[Reply]
Sadden 10:16 PM 11-21-2012
The lady and i are planning a house right now. Good news. I get a smoking lounge. Bad news its about 5 years away....
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 678
Up