Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Black Ops Lighters from CigarBid - Case and Cutter Included?
shopkins82 10:12 AM 11-08-2012
I left my Ever Tech Spark in the smoking lounge of a local restaurant... went back to fetch it the next day and it was nowhere to be found. In looking to replace it I went ahead and placed a bid on CigarBid for a Black Ops Kilo since I have one at home and like it, mainly because the punch is a bit bigger than most you find built-in to torches.

Every other retailer selling Black Ops lighters includes the 4-stick herfador and cutter. It's not mentioned as being included by CB (or CI for that matter), but it's not also mentioned as not included either. Does CI and CB include this as well and just don't list it on the site, or are they selling it lighter-only?

If it's not included (and I lose the $10 bid I already put in) then I'll just get the Jobon version for $10-$12 on eBay or another Ever Tech Spark for $13 from BuyLighters. If I do win the bid (whether it's not included or not), it'll be a bad excuse to pick up some 5-packs from CB to save on shipping...
[Reply]
Zane 10:55 AM 11-08-2012
They sell it as the lighter only unless specified.
[Reply]
shopkins82 08:17 AM 11-09-2012
Well, I ended up winning the auction for $10... shipping is a bit steep at $6, making it a $16 lighter if I end up not winning anything else before Wednesday. Until then I'll try and snipe a few 5-packs to make the cost of shipping seem a little more worthwhile.

Fingers crossed they include the case/cutter unexpectedly... my hope lies in the fact that at CI they sell for the same $30-$35 as all the other places that do include the case/cutter, even though they don't mention it. I've never seen anywhere else sell Black Ops without the case/cutter.
[Reply]
shopkins82 11:40 AM 11-27-2012
I can confirm the lighter did arrive as lighter-only in a small Ziploc bag. Again, not the end of the world... I guess expecting the whole kit for $16 would have been a bit greedy.
[Reply]
Up