Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Jokes>Tom Brady's new house
DaBear 08:13 PM 01-28-2013
http://deadspin.com/5979224/tom-brad...lly-has-a-moat

So apparently Tom Brady may actually be worried about a peasant revolt. Seriously, who the heck gets a MOAT for their house?
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 08:28 PM 01-28-2013
Seems like a case of "Why not?" He has so much Money, same with his Wife... seems like they're running out of **** to buy.
[Reply]
karmaz00 10:04 PM 01-28-2013
lol there probley sitting there, hmmm what if we got a moat..lol
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:08 PM 01-28-2013
Same kind of guy that whines until the NFL changes the rules of the game to protect him.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:51 AM 01-29-2013
Is the moat stocked with 'gators??

:-) :-)
[Reply]
czerbe 08:08 AM 01-29-2013
I have a moat but its called a drainage ditch
[Reply]
emopunker2004 08:24 AM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by czerbe:
I have a moat but its called a drainage ditch
Yeh the moat in the pic is pathetic
[Reply]
shilala 09:18 AM 01-29-2013
Tom should seriously consider filling the moat with jet fuel. Zombies can't get across a moat of burning jet fuel. A whole bunch of guys walking the edge of the roof with AK-47's and dark sunglasses might help badass up that femmy Disneyland look.
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:23 AM 01-29-2013
His garages look as big as my house. :-) :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:08 AM 01-29-2013
A moat would got around the entire building. This is simply some water in front of the house so that you have to cross a bridge to get in. A moat would have a bridge able to be raised and lowered. What is there is obviously made to be permanent.

He has money, lots of money. He's married to a model who makes and has lots of money. If they want to spend it in an eccentric manner, so be it. I think it is kind of cool. I would loved to have grown up in a house like that. I would have set up a ballista on the wall and launched stones into the yard at imaginary foes (or water balloons at incoming cars). How cool would that have been?

Talk about really weird? I know a bunch of idiots who collect cigars and/or pipes and tobacco, hoarding more of it than they will ever smoke in their lifetime. They do it because they make some lame claim that as it ages, it gets better - something like wine.

You guys are just jealous because you don't have that kind of cash to blow on something pointless. You'll like to have it to stockpile more cigars/pipes/tobacco that you'll never get around to smoking.

Peace of the Lrod be with you.
[Reply]
pektel 10:31 AM 01-29-2013
I would be impressed, but I'm pretty sure the moat doesn't have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.
[Reply]
x man 10:36 AM 01-29-2013
If he stocks it with fish and then catches and grills and eats them
it would be OK with it.
But just for the sake of no good reason, plaheeze, whats the point.
But it`s not a moat, just an attempt to have a bridge over a stream to the house.
The house itself is crazy cool lookin, solar panels on the roof, huge pool,
and lots of bedrooms for lots of kids, y else would you need so big a house.
[Reply]
Taki 10:54 AM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by pektel:
I would be impressed, but I'm pretty sure the moat doesn't have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.
:-) :-) Pretty ridiculous house though...aww what I could do with $20 million!!!!
[Reply]
shilala 12:49 PM 01-29-2013
Todd makes a good point. It appears to be missing a large swim-through humidor with a waterfall and love slaves.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 12:55 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
You'll like to have it to stockpile more cigars/pipes/tobacco that you'll never get around to smoking.
I've already thought of this. I'd build a giant silo and fill it with HOTW and swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 05:37 PM 01-29-2013
Why am I supposed to care how he spends the money he earned :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 05:45 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by pektel:
Is it at least filled with ill-tempered sea bass?
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 06:08 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Same kind of guy that whines until the NFL changes the rules of the game to protect him.
:-)
Bring up Spygate while you're at it.
[Reply]
shilala 10:02 AM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
I've already thought of this. I'd build a giant silo and fill it with HOTW and swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DaBear 11:24 AM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
:-)
Bring up Spygate while you're at it.
The irony of that, since Belichick is a Hopkins lacrosse fan, and likely has donated to the program, in the new Cordish Lacrosse Center on Homewood the film room is the Bill Belichick Film Room. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up