Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>She may be ugly.....(my new car)
Bruzee 11:45 PM 11-07-2008
F*cking ridiculas!!! Congrats! :-)
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 12:33 AM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by landhoney:
Apparently we're not supposed to share this information with non-Lotus people. :-)

Just kidding. The car will not start if the light on the dash is blinking. You insert the key, turn to the correct position (middle) and then press the unlock on the key/fab, then press the start button (or 'begin fun' button).

It will be taken to the track. I really want to begin shaving the weight down. Lighter exhaust, carbon fiber, etc. And then it'll be time to add the super charger. :-) Carazy acceleration it does not have, but taking turns so far at crazy speeds (or so I thought) and it doesn't even blink.
Save the exhaust mani isn't the "cat back" a Ti system already?

If i'm also not mistaken it's a shorty header already on those motors.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 01:51 AM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by :eevis:
Yeah, it looks nice, but is it more fun to drive then my Saturn :-)
Nevermind
speak for your self man.. my prestige :-)97' Chevrolet Lumina:-) is a sexy BEAST!
[Reply]
landhoney 01:46 PM 11-08-2008
All packed up:
Attachment 588
Crap, forgot about the wife and luggage.

FAIL. :-)
Nobody thought this was funny! I filled my tiny trunk full of cigars. Bueller, Bueller?
[Reply]
shilala 03:49 PM 11-08-2008
When we were kids, my brother and I built a 440 Plymouth Scamp.
When that thing wound out, stuff flew by like warp drive and I was wholly uncertain if I'd still be alive in two more seconds. It made my neck hurt.
I've had a bunch of screamers since then, including a t-top Z I bought new back in '94. Handling and comfort is awesome, but I've always missed the muscle.
Congrats on the ride. Don't rub the paint off of it. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 03:55 PM 11-08-2008
Nobody thought this was funny! I filled my tiny trunk full of cigars. Bueller, Bueller?
I laughed. :-)
[Reply]
GTsetGO 04:03 PM 11-08-2008
nice car brah.

i think i could take you though. :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up