Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Jay Hemingway's studio pic's!
Jay Hemingway 11:17 AM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by MileHighGolfer:
dude! nice set up!

all you play D&B or what?!

you getting in on this dubstep revolution? its all the rage here in the Denver scene right now..

thanks mang,

yupper, all D&B. since day one 10 years ago. first heard d&b back in late '96 and really got into it in '97. started going out to parties here in jersey, than the 5 boro's,philly,DC,baltimore,orlando,tampa(ybor),CT, upstate ny,pittsburgh and all over the east coast. started the dj thang in '98 and continued to spin out at gigs untill early '08. now i am more interested in producing d&b instead of just spinning other producers stuff only. i don't really go out anymore. i hit up koncrete jungle in nyc every once in a while but that's it for me.

no dubstep for me my friends.. tech-step and nuerofunk D&B for life.

thanks for all the great feedback, glad everyone digs the studio. alot of time and thought went into it.
[Reply]
MileHighGolfer 11:26 AM 11-04-2008
werd yeah interestingly my story is similar..

started going to parties here in CO back in 94
started spinning in 97, house and breaks.. played out until 01..
produced shows here in denver until 01, then did a couple shows last year too (brought anasia from the glitchmob to denver for one of them)
got back in to the new breaks and some breakcore stuff (si begg, eskmo, tipper, etc..) in 05 and started playing out again..
then last year just decided that I dont have the time for work, school, a club night and shows on the weekend.. so im just a passive observer in the Denver scene now..

what do you think of the b-more coming out of the club scene up there? im diggin it for sure
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 04:43 PM 11-04-2008
what do you think of the b-more coming out of the club scene up there? im diggin it for sure

i am not understanding what you mean by b-more? :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 04:46 PM 11-04-2008
werd yeah interestingly my story is similar..

started going to parties here in CO back in 94
started spinning in 97, house and breaks.. played out until 01..
produced shows here in denver until 01, then did a couple shows last year too (brought anasia from the glitchmob to denver for one of them)
got back in to the new breaks and some breakcore stuff (si begg, eskmo, tipper, etc..) in 05 and started playing out again..
then last year just decided that I dont have the time for work, school, a club night and shows on the weekend.. so im just a passive observer in the Denver scene now..

i lost you at "werd":-)
[Reply]
Cigary 08:44 PM 11-04-2008
I thought I was looking at the Situation Room at the White House or Pentagon.
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 09:59 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
:-)

Originally Posted by Cigary:
I thought I was looking at the Situation Room at the White House or Pentagon.
that's how i get down! this room does work son. :-)
[Reply]
MileHighGolfer 01:04 PM 11-06-2008
Originally Posted by Jay Hemingway:
i am not understanding what you mean by b-more? :-)

im waiting for the OK.. then ill have some mixes to share with you on the Bmore sound..

Originally Posted by Mugen910:
i dont even know where to go with this... im going to start here though,

Bao - none of the proceeding has to do with windmills.. carry on, nothing to see here
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up