Originally Posted by hscmit:
no big deal, just wait till sunday
yep, but that whole week is torture :-)
[Reply]
hscmit 12:58 PM 05-25-2011
just smoke a cigar and it will be here before you know it
[Reply]
Humpdebump 08:18 PM 05-29-2011
Holy crap, what an episode. Where to start , there were so many things that happened. I won't say anything yet in case no one has seen it. This show is freaking awesome.
[Reply]
yachties23 06:26 AM 05-30-2011
Originally Posted by Humpdebump:
Holy crap, what an episode. Where to start , there were so many things that happened. I won't say anything yet in case no one has seen it. This show is freaking awesome.
Again... give it one more week... if you thought what happened last night was good, the balance of the season is amazing.
[Reply]
blugill 08:40 AM 05-30-2011
Originally Posted by yachties23:
Again... give it one more week... if you thought what happened last night was good, the balance of the season is amazing.
Yup, next week should have people stunned!
[Reply]
kickerb 05:29 PM 05-30-2011
yea, great epi. i need to re watch it though. i didnt get the big picture on some of the scenes. you really have to pay attention, u turn away for one second and miss a ton! blah!!!
[Reply]
Eleven 11:13 PM 05-30-2011
Golfing with my oldest son the other day and I mentioned the show, asking him if he had seen any of the episodes yet. I knew he had read the books, but I should have said "DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING".

Too late. He blurted out several things before I could stop him. Not that it really ruins the show for me, but you rarely get that truly anxious feeling while watching anything these days, it's all so predictable.

I may know more than I wanted, but I'm still going to enjoy this. So far it's been dang good TV, even if I have to watch it alone because my wife thinks it's ****ography disguised as Dungeons and Dragons.

Silly auto-modding on those 4 letters IMHO.
[Reply]
blugill 05:38 AM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Golfing with my oldest son the other day and I mentioned the show, asking him if he had seen any of the episodes yet. I knew he had read the books, but I should have said "DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING".

Too late. He blurted out several things before I could stop him. Not that it really ruins the show for me, but you rarely get that truly anxious feeling while watching anything these days, it's all so predictable.

I may know more than I wanted, but I'm still going to enjoy this. So far it's been dang good TV, even if I have to watch it alone because my wife thinks it's ****ography disguised as Dungeons and Dragons.

Silly auto-modding on those 4 letters IMHO.
Without spoiling anything it would appear that George Martin isn't fond of his "main" characters.
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:28 AM 05-31-2011
I carefully stayed away from this thread until I was caught up on the season. What an incredible series! Generally, this isn't a genre I gravitate toward, but since it was being done on HBO, I gave it a shot and am glad I did. Same thing goes for True Blood. HBO consistently has the best shows on television, IMHO.

And thanks to all who have read the books and have refrained from giving any spoilers. :-)
[Reply]
kickerb 02:03 PM 05-31-2011
I hope Tyrion gets back into the excitement! He is my favorite by far. He has such chilling one liners and small speeches.
[Reply]
kickerb 07:01 PM 05-31-2011
Alright, now I think I got everything. Only one ?

Where is Remly Baratheon going in the South? And why? Will we find out in the next episode?
[Reply]
blugill 05:42 AM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
Alright, now I think I got everything. Only one ?

Where is Remly Baratheon going in the South? And why? Will we find out in the next episode?
Renley is going south because he fears Cersei and Joffery.
He encouraged Eddard to take the iron throne before they did.
[Reply]
jsnake 05:59 AM 06-01-2011
Almost finished reading the book. Kind of disappointed with a few events. Show was good and is sticking pretty close to the book.
[Reply]
kickerb 07:27 AM 06-01-2011
Thanks Andy for clearing that up. That makes a lot of sense.
[Reply]
agctribefan 08:08 AM 06-01-2011
watched the latest episode last night. Holy crap this is a good show! I just started reading the book. There is so much going on in that episode.
[Reply]
kickerb 08:43 AM 06-02-2011
sweet, just started converting the episodes to play on my iPad! finally I have some use for the damn thing!
[Reply]
Humpdebump 10:17 PM 06-05-2011
Another great episode, so many things going on.
[Reply]
kickerb 12:46 PM 06-06-2011
i cannot wait to watch this tonight!!!! i wasnt able to catch it last night unfortunately.
[Reply]
kickerb 07:01 PM 06-06-2011
Spoilers below.....

Yea, so that was a crazy episode. I have watched it twice and I'm still fuzzy on a few things. :-)

-What is Tyrion up to? Who where the barbarian type people he allied with and why? Also, it was interesting how quick Tywin wanted these men to help in battle. That just builds to Tywins ferocious character. :-)

-So there are 2 Lannister forces, Tywin's and Jamie's. But where are these forces on the map? Location will help me see all this.

-We were told about the Riverlands once before, but only from King Robert talking about 'making 8' or whatever. He did not claim the Riverlands as part of the Seven Kingdoms. So why would the people of the Riverlands ally with either the Lannisters or the Starks? It seemed that the Riverlands are of some importance in winning battles....

-Bannerman means what? Rob Stark said to round up the bannerman? Are these people that are allied with the Starks? Why?

Haha, and why the hell was Hordor running around naked? That was just weird. :-)

P.S. I REALLY hope Serio whooped that beastly of a mans ass after Arya left! :-)
[Reply]
kickerb 07:34 PM 06-06-2011
i guess i mean Riverlords, not Riverlands. Now I'm getting myself confused. Dammit.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up