Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Discovery!!
Redlegsmoker 06:44 AM 01-02-2012
I have been looking for a while for a cigar that I could smoke daily and really enjoy as I did and afterward and I found it.
Im sure there are better ones out there or others that are in the same family of taste and mild-mediumness.
That cigar is the Fuente "Curly Head" plain package and just a great smoke.
Great 2012 discovery!!!
Happy New Year everyone espically those in harms way!!

Dave
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:47 AM 01-02-2012
Dave...wait until you taste some of Fuentes other stuff. The curly heads are the bottom of the barrel Fuente stuff. But then again, that's what makes this hobby so great...smoke what you like, like what you smoke. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 09:14 AM 01-02-2012
Try the 858's. They are a staple in my humidor.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:23 AM 01-02-2012
Originally Posted by Redlegsmoker:
I have been looking for a while for a cigar that I could smoke daily and really enjoy as I did and afterward and I found it.
Im sure there are better ones out there or others that are in the same family of taste and mild-mediumness.
Great 2012 discovery!!!

Dave
That's the Holy Grail! You found yours!:-)

We are all on the pursuit of the cigar we wouldn't mind being stranded on an island with, for the rest of our lives!

[Reply]
Dr Voss 09:42 AM 01-02-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
That's the Holy Grail! You found yours!:-)

We are all on the pursuit of the cigar we wouldn't mind being stranded on an island with, for the rest of our lives!
A great way to describe it. I love to explore but am always on the hunt for that one stick that is just right for an everyday go to.

:-):-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:34 AM 01-02-2012
Originally Posted by Redlegsmoker:
Great 2012 discovery!!!

Dave
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Dave...wait until you taste some of Fuentes other stuff. The curly heads are the bottom of the barrel Fuente stuff. But then again, that's what makes this hobby so great...smoke what you like, like what you smoke. :-)
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Try the 858's. They are a staple in my humidor.
The thing is, the 858s are another $2+ a stick more than the Curly heads. If you're looking to save some coin on your daily smoke, then you need to find something in the same price range as the Curly Head to compare it to.

I have a bunch of staples, but I don't smoke everyday. When I smoke everyday, it is usually my pipe so that I can get a $0.50 smoke.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 12:08 PM 01-02-2012
AF anejo recently wooed me when I first smoked it a few weeks ago. Was and still am a huge fan of the AF Hemmingway, can't go wrong with the AF short story either! Glad you found a great smoke you really enjoy Dave! That's what it's all about!
[Reply]
ApexAZ 01:09 PM 01-02-2012
I had my first 858 last night and it was really good.

Of the Hemmingway that I've smoked, the classic is my favorite. I like the work of art maduros too.

I haven't had a curly head yet.
[Reply]
Volusianator 02:02 PM 01-02-2012
:-):-):-)

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
that's what makes this hobby so great...smoke what you like, like what you smoke. :-)

[Reply]
Up