Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 30 of 42
« First < 20282930 313240 > Last »
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
Resipsa 04:07 PM 01-08-2011
Thanks Paul. It's almost go time.......
[Reply]
Whee 07:34 PM 01-08-2011
They are gonna make me sweat this one out...:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:35 PM 01-08-2011
Need to stop the run here. It all come down to getting NYJ offense off field.
[Reply]
Whee 09:03 PM 01-08-2011
Well, at least the nightmare is over.
[Reply]
jaycarla 09:07 PM 01-08-2011
Seattle makes it further than Indy in the playoffs. Saw that coming.

Sean you are right. Never want to lose in the playoffs, I am not a moron, but the boys did pretty good all things considered. I have never had to go online to research a player for Indy more than I have this year.

Someday I hope to live in a world when Indy can stop the run.

Phuck.
[Reply]
Whee 09:21 PM 01-08-2011
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
Seattle makes it further than Indy in the playoffs. Saw that coming.

Sean you are right. Never want to lose in the playoffs, I am not a moron, but the boys did pretty good all things considered. I have never had to go online to research a player for Indy more than I have this year.

Someday I hope to live in a world when Indy can stop the run.

Phuck.
Let's hope Cinderella's slipper fits.:-)
[Reply]
taltos 09:22 AM 01-09-2011
Sorry about that loss to the jests. Does not seem right when part of the old guard exits early. Guess that the Pats will have to rip off Ryan's head and poop down his neck.:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:46 PM 01-09-2011
I was wondering why this hadn't received more attention. I wanted to kick Caldwell in the nuts. I have to say through two seasons I am not feeling good about his clock management skills. Maybe Folk still makes it from 51, who knows, but I will go to my grave clueless as to the reason he called it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-305174
[Reply]
Whee 09:39 PM 01-09-2011
The villagers are sharpening their pitchforks and lighting the torches already.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Whee 11:21 AM 01-10-2011
I'm probably more frustrated by the "peyton is old and needs to retire" schtick the media has going on today.
[Reply]
forgop 05:11 PM 01-10-2011
Trent Dilfer has as many super bowl wins as payaton. :-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:18 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
Trent Dilfer has as many super bowl wins as payaton. :-)
I didn't know any Raven fans lived in Indianapolis.
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:20 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
The villagers are sharpening their pitchforks and lighting the torches already.
Posted via Mobile Device
I sent a copy of Madden 11 to his office. Maybe he can fire it up and see how some of his clock management gems actually pan out instead of workshopping this **** in games.
[Reply]
forgop 08:25 PM 01-10-2011
I'm not a ravens fan-I just recognize payaton as being a dbag and can't stand the colts. I just get tired of the "legend" status given to a qb as being great because they get a ring. Look no further than Trent Dilfer for proof of that. Manning is really good, but gets away with stuff the city just sweeps under the rug. He and tiger could really share notes.
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:27 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I'm not a ravens fan-I just recognize payaton as being a dbag and can't stand the colts. I just get tired of the "legend" status given to a qb as being great because they get a ring. Look no further than Trent Dilfer for proof of that. Manning is really good, but gets away with stuff the city just sweeps under the rug. He and tiger could really share notes.
Fair enough.

In the Trent Dilfer v Peyton Manning debate we will have to agree to disagree.
[Reply]
Whee 08:43 PM 01-10-2011
Jay.....

:-)
[Reply]
Whee 08:48 PM 01-10-2011
Looks like the schedule for next year will have some toughies on it...if there is a next year.

Home:

Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee of course. Carolina (yea!), Cleveland (yay!), Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Kansas City.

Those last three will be toughies at home.

Away:

Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee
Baltimore, New Orleans, New England and Tampa Bay.

Ouch...

and Cincy.

We better get our act together during the offseason, because that schedule is not an easy one.

I imagine tix will be cheap for the Carolina and Cleveland games if you guys really want to do a Colts Herf.

Have to wait for the dates.
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:56 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Looks like the schedule for next year will have some toughies on it...if there is a next year.

Home:

Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee of course. Carolina (yea!), Cleveland (yay!), Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Kansas City.

Those last three will be toughies at home.

Away:

Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee
Baltimore, New Orleans, New England and Tampa Bay.

Ouch...

and Cincy.

We better get our act together during the offseason, because that schedule is not an easy one.

I imagine tix will be cheap for the Carolina and Cleveland games if you guys really want to do a Colts Herf.

Have to wait for the dates.
Had to cancel our NYC vacation so I may actually get to come to a game this year. I can tell you though it will not be for Carolina of Cleveland. My brother in law is a KC fan and lives in the midwest, I am thinking that may work.

I didn't go to the Seahawks game against the Saints mainly because I don't care a whole lot about them and also I didn't want to have to watch the Colts game that followed in Seattle. I will say it is a great place to watch a game, I don't think it has ever gotten to this point before though:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-305600
[Reply]
Whee 09:03 PM 01-10-2011
Had to cancel our NYC vacation so I may actually get to come to a game this year. I can tell you though it will not be for Carolina of Cleveland. My brother in law is a KC fan and lives in the midwest, I am thinking that may work.

I didn't go to the Seahawks game against the Saints mainly because I don't care a whole lot about them and also I didn't want to have to watch the Colts game that followed in Seattle. I will say it is a great place to watch a game, I don't think it has ever gotten to this point before though:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-305600
THAT was a helluva run.
[Reply]
jaycarla 12:44 PM 01-14-2011
Just another log on the fire:

• Put it this way: if the NFL Network ever created a countdown show called "The 100 Worst Timeouts Ever," Jim Caldwell would be on the cover of the DVD box. He somehow spawned a cousin to the Peyton Manning Face -- the Peyton Manning "F--- This, Just Let ME Coach" Face.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 42
« First < 20282930 313240 > Last »
Up