Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Lost my cutter at Shack
Jokermann 07:31 AM 08-24-2009
I have searched my house/work/car and cannot find my cutter, and I am 90% sure I left it sitting on the end of the grassy peir at shack, as I was using it there on Sat. night. It is a rosewood Xikar and has a leather case. If anyone found it, I would appreciate getting it back.

Thanks for looking...
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:19 AM 08-24-2009
Someone should me a rosewood xikar I think Sunday morning and asked if it was mine. Might have been jeff (donjefe) or Jeremy (jph)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:19 AM 08-24-2009
Didn't find it during the clean-up. I feel your pain. Didn't find a bunch of blazers and havana cutters either. :-)
[Reply]
King James 08:19 AM 08-24-2009
Hope it turns up...otherwise it will prolly be in some box or bag that gets pulled for next years shack!
[Reply]
King James 08:20 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Didn't find a bunch of blazers and havana cutters either. :-)

must have been those ducks I was feeding...
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:23 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
must have been those ducks I was feeding...
They were hanging out all weekend must have fed them 2 lbs of gram crackers. ALmost got them to take them out of our hands.... almost. Sat on the beach and they were within 2 feet of me on Sat night this past weekend.
[Reply]
King James 08:50 AM 08-24-2009
They were hanging out all weekend must have fed them 2 lbs of gram crackers. ALmost got them to take them out of our hands.... almost. Sat on the beach and they were within 2 feet of me on Sat night this past weekend.
They ate bread out of Sam and my hand. We had them up on the pier for one of the sunsets. I don't think they go hungry very often in that area haha. But apparently they are also blazer thieves!
[Reply]
alley00p 09:10 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
They ate bread out of Sam and my hand. We had them up on the pier for one of the sunsets. I don't think they go hungry very often in that area haha. But apparently they are also blazer thieves!
Living that close to Dave, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few ducks swimming around with a CC in it's bill! :-)

You never know.... :-)

:-)
[Reply]
tchariya 10:33 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Someone should me a rosewood xikar I think Sunday morning and asked if it was mine. Might have been jeff (donjefe) or Jeremy (jph)
Oh man...this could be a good sign/clue! Good luck!
[Reply]
Da Klugs 10:43 AM 08-24-2009
"Others" packed up the remainders. I'll double check the boxes next weekend.
[Reply]
SIMPLIFIED 11:01 AM 08-24-2009
Feed them some bacon so when Todd kills them we can have bacon fed duck:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 11:03 AM 08-24-2009
They seemed content to hang out with everyone at the herf.

(thread jack over)
[Reply]
Jokermann 11:36 AM 08-24-2009
That was a glorious thread jack fellas!! lol
[Reply]
tchariya 11:40 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by SIMPLIFIED:
Feed them some bacon so when Todd kills them we can have bacon fed duck:-)
duck breast wrapped in bacon and fried in bacon grease....mmmm yummy
[Reply]
Up