Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Exceptional service...
coastietech 01:07 PM 08-20-2009
About a month ago I ordered my first set of beads from Cigarmony.com on the recommedation of another BOTL. When I bought them I sent an email to them asking some question about the product and how it was used and so forth. I received an email, I'm not exaggerating, 10 mins later with an answer to all my question. I have been extremely happy with that purchase.

Fast forward to today. I needed another 2lbs of beads for the new cooler I just bought. The first place I checked was cigarmony.com because of the great service last time. I also checked Heartfelt because of all the stuff I have heard about them around here and elsewhere. Heartfelt was about $20 cheaper before shipping. I sent out another email to cigarmony asking what the difference was and why the price difference. I wasn't looking for a discount or anything, just wanted to make sure if I was gonna pay more I was getting something for it. Again 10 mins later I get an email explaining the differences and pointing me to the new pricing structure which puts the cigarmony bead right around the same price as the heartfelt beads.

Not to mention I ordered it today at 9:45 and by 11am I received notice that it shipped already. :-)

I couldn't be happier with this company and will most certainly purchase products from them in the future. :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 01:08 PM 08-20-2009
:-)
[Reply]
massphatness 01:08 PM 08-20-2009
Mark's truly one of the good guys.
[Reply]
sboyajian 01:41 PM 08-20-2009
That's how Mark rolls.. it's what makes him a true brother.
[Reply]
Kreth 02:35 PM 08-20-2009
Mark has great CS. Back in March I ordered a Cigar Caddy for a herf. After ordering, I noticed that it was listed as out of stock on the website. I sent Mark an e-mail asking about the status of the order. I had a reply back within 10 minutes that I had got the last one in stock, and received it in plenty of time for the herf.
A few months later, I was having some issues with my desktop RH. I called Mark to see if he had any suggestions about the Puck humidifier I had ordered from him, and got his VM. Mark called back about 2 minutes later, asked me a few questions, then said, "You know what? Let me just send you a replacement." No issues since.
I also really like the fact that he hand writes a thank you on his invoices. :-)
[Reply]
dunng 03:27 PM 08-20-2009
You can's beat Mark, he's top notch! :-)
[Reply]
DBall 03:50 PM 08-20-2009
Like everyone else said, that's the norm for Mark. He's on this board as N2Adventure.

[Reply]
ucla695 04:54 PM 08-20-2009
I've ordered from him several times and will keep doing so! Great customer service and very responsive. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:56 AM 08-22-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Mark's truly one of the good guys.
[Reply]
N2Advnture 11:34 AM 08-25-2009
WOW!

I just saw this thread, thank you guys for the kind words. It's kudos of customer service and quality products that keep me motivated.

Originally Posted by Kreth:
I also really like the fact that he hand writes a thank you on his invoices. :-)
I wasn't sure if people liked this or not but I've been doing it on every receipt since starting in 2005. :-)

Seriously, thanks again for the support, I truly appreciate it!

~Mark
[Reply]
G G 11:38 AM 08-25-2009
Great job Mark.:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:12 PM 08-25-2009
Way to go Mark!! Keep it up brother!! :-)
[Reply]
Up