Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 207
« First < 5131415 16172565115 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
Wolfgang 08:10 PM 12-20-2008
Originally Posted by Coz77:
Don't be jealous! .... (credit really goes to wolfgang though :-))

HAHAH I remember this! Won me some tasty sticks in the "ugliest humi contest" Ill post pictures of my actual humidors later
[Reply]
Vitis 09:42 PM 12-20-2008
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:
..Won me some tasty sticks in the "ugliest humi contest"
Clearly a well deserved title :-)

~Vitis
[Reply]
havana_lover 11:05 PM 12-20-2008
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
thats gotta be pretty nice being able to use a shelf in a room as a humidor.
if you think humidity its nice inside a home at 70% think again, I would imagine he means the garage.. :-)

nice collection too.. :-)
[Reply]
thetpi825 12:34 AM 12-21-2008
Originally Posted by floydpink:
I ran out of space, but live in Florida, so am using my shelf in a humid room

I like the humi in the background I've been looking for one like that cause I just have a bunch of singles A. Where did you get it. B. how many can it hold? C. Nice selection :-)
[Reply]
DBall 10:13 AM 12-21-2008
Right now I have a couple coolers, a display humi that looks like this empty:

and a desktop... I'm gonna work on consolidating them (if I can get the humi I'm looking at for a good price) and I'll post pics once I do.

It'd be cool as hell to get all this stuff consolidated!
[Reply]
WyGuy 11:09 AM 12-21-2008
Figured it was about time to get some pictures of my coolerador up.

[Reply]
warpedcigars 12:40 PM 12-21-2008
I see those Anubis :-).
[Reply]
BHowe 01:39 PM 12-21-2008
Here's my humble little humi after about 9 months in. It's a few shorter of those Occidental yard gars (pretty bad) as I've been making room for some stuff that is on the way.

My next step will be a small vino and a few boxes. I've got my cleats on and am resisting the big slip down the slope.

Brandon

[Reply]
Wolfgang 04:53 PM 12-21-2008
Well, as promised here are some pictures of my unorganized humidors. I also have a cooler that is filling up fast but i dont have a picture of it.

Then my CC and specialty Humi

Finally my pride and joy Meer pipe

[Reply]
Starchild 07:49 PM 12-21-2008
I just got my new-to-me humi loaded so I snapped a few. I traded humis with Smokin Gator last week (Thanks again brother :-)) and this replaced my small desktop and a two box tuperador.

My daughter approves :-)
[Reply]
WyGuy 07:51 PM 12-21-2008
Originally Posted by warpedcigars:
I see those Anubis :-).
I have a few other Warped cigars in there that i haven't had time or good enough weather to enjoy. Though I can't wait for those new blends to be released next month!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
livwire68 10:23 AM 12-22-2008
Here are mine, Top one for everyday in n' out of, middle one usually empty unless I stock up on flavored for the Wife and the bottom holds my pipe baccy.

This is my closet humi. still in transformation (holidays have slowed me putting up the shelving, but fully operational still) deminsions are 8' wide, 2' deep and 9' tall. Most of my cash latley has gone to building my lounge, enlarging my rv gate and Christmas. So I have hopes to fill it one day :-):-)

[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 10:53 AM 12-22-2008
Lookin good since the last time I saw it bro!

Got the TV in that room yet?
[Reply]
livwire68 11:10 AM 12-22-2008
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
Lookin good since the last time I saw it bro!

Got the TV in that room yet?
Yes I do, the room is just about complete except the shelving and cigars. Dont mean to thread jack but here is the link to the thread that involves the lounge and closet humi.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4238
[Reply]
troutbreath 06:57 AM 12-26-2008
Just wanted to say that I love this thread. I get a real kick out of seeing everyone's humidor photos.

You can really tell from the way people store their sticks just how much they love, and have invested themselves (and their money) in this hobby. And when the contents are revealed . . . WOW!!! Even if it is a cooler (have one myself), you can tell that the contents are prized possessions, carefully placed in their resting place for a better day.

Good stuff!

More photos, please!
[Reply]
DrDubzz 03:23 PM 12-28-2008
here are my coolers. There's just enough room in the big one for the 2 boxes that are on the way. Then I guess I'm done buying til I smoke more or get a bigger cooler :-)

[Reply]
j-easy 04:27 PM 12-28-2008

yeah so i just got started in november, but i've got a few things i ordered on the way. and as for the flor del todo's that was i think the first thing i bought on cbid, its ok though I give them to friends who don't know/care about cigars and just want to smoke one with me. and the pirata tin was free from CI, haven't tried them yet though.....
[Reply]
bonjing 09:45 AM 12-29-2008
so i started out with this little 25cnt humidor...

i then bought a little 9qt coleman these are the cigars i started out with. samplers of CAO, Davidoff, AVO and a couple of RP's...

then thanks to all you guys here and the reading that i've done. :-):-) . . .

not sure when i'll ever smoke these but i hope they are all as good as they look.
[Reply]
AD720 08:53 PM 12-30-2008
Here are most of them -

The top shelf (Romeo y Julieta cabinet humidor) has all singles and premium NCs.

The second shelf (new Romeo y Julieta mystery humidor - click here if you can identify it. ) is seasoning now. It will most likely hold single CC's.

The third shelf (glass top) holds CC singles. Also on that shelf are 15 and 5 count Cigar Caddies.

The bottom shelf on the left was my uncle's that he gave to me and it is currently seasoning and will become the mooch-a-dor.

On the right is a small humi that doesn't seal well and is holding accessories. Above that is a 5 Vegas humi that I won in a FRH contest. It is a dry box.

Not pictured -

2 120 qt Igloo cooleradors, craftsman's bench tacklebox style travel humi, (2) three finger leather cases and 2 nice looking, small but unfortunately aromatic cedar lined humis that are just for show.

Hello my name is Andrew and I have a problem.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:57 PM 12-30-2008
Originally Posted by RX2010:
here are my coolers. There's just enough room in the big one for the 2 boxes that are on the way. Then I guess I'm done buying til I smoke more or get a bigger cooler :-)

I have the cooler on the right.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 207
« First < 5131415 16172565115 > Last »
Up