Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>5 Vegas Gold robusto
borndead1 02:46 AM 04-03-2009
I did a search and was quite surprised that I didn't find a review.

This is one of my favorite mild cigars. I LOVE a mild, Connecticut wrap cigar as my "first smoke of the day", and the 5 Vegas Gold robusto is one that never disappoints.

These are indeed mild, but not an airball smoke by any means. Nice flavors and aromas. This is one cigar that your wife would probably not complain about. :-) Creamy, buttery with a toasty flavor on the finish. I very rarely have burn or draw problems with these. A great value as well. I don't think I've ever paid more than $2 a stick for these.

I wish they made a lonsdale or corona gorda size. :-)
[Reply]
Starchild 05:29 AM 04-03-2009
I generally don't like connecticuts, but I really like this one. I've given them to a couple of non cigar smokers who really enjoyed them as well.

Originally Posted by :
I wish they made a lonsdale or corona gorda size.
I completely agree
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 05:51 AM 04-03-2009
Nice review on a pretty nice smoke IMHO.

:-)
[Reply]
jbuck 07:02 AM 08-16-2010
try the new 5 vegas gold maduro. Same blend and strength profile. Much more flavorI got my hands on a few. needed a little ageing, But the flavor was awesome
[Reply]
Bill86 02:53 AM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by jbuck:
try the new 5 vegas gold maduro. Same blend and strength profile. Much more flavorI got my hands on a few. needed a little ageing, But the flavor was awesome
Just the review I was looking for, I have a box of the regular 5 vegas golds, LOVE THEM. Just wondering how the maduro's are....I'll be buying a box next paycheck thanks.
[Reply]
Up