Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Mayan Riviera, Woohoo!
BC-Axeman 08:08 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Another quick tip. Try all the bars because you won't get the same drink made the same way all the time unless you find a bar and bartender that you like :-)
I've never had a whiskey sour made so many different ways, once even right. I got it different ways (in different glasses) from the same bartender. That goes for every other drink (lost count) I ordered. They went light on the alcohol, which I liked. I could drink a lot of drinks all day long because of that. I found that ordering a Manhattan got me a strong drink every time. Once I ordered "whiskey neat" and had to stop the guy from pouring whiskey into the glass at two fingers. He wasn't stopping.
I had a great time!!! Everyone is so attentive, helpful, and nice. Even when they were up all night doing hurricane prep or recovery. You could tell they were worn out but they still kept a good front. We might try for a family reunion there next year.
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:29 PM 10-31-2011
Sounds great Lance. I'd love to go back someday but maybe to a different Dreams. I'd like to experiance the different locales of them.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:52 PM 11-02-2011
Beachin'
First day there.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up