Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Question regarding B&M ettiquette
lenguamor 08:57 PM 10-17-2012
If I had a walk-in, I wouldn't smoke in it and I wouldn't want anyone else smoking in it. But I've been in shops where the store stock is right in the smoking area, or vice-versa. I don't like the concept; more so where the store is air-conditioned, which sucks moisture out of everything.
[Reply]
cmitch 09:20 PM 10-17-2012
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
If I had a walk-in, I wouldn't smoke in it and I wouldn't want anyone else smoking in it. But I've been in shops where the store stock is right in the smoking area, or vice-versa. I don't like the concept; more so where the store is air-conditioned, which sucks moisture out of everything.
This ^^^
I've never cared for the humidified store concept. Frankly, it doesn't work and I don't like shopping while people are watching nor trying to sit in for a smoke and conversation has to cease because a customer we didn't know came in.
[Reply]
iaMkcK 08:14 PM 10-22-2012
Agree with the above. I personally don't go in humis with lit sticks, even if the worker offers. I usually just tell 'em "I'll look in a bit." Just seems rude to subject those poor defenseless sticks to the burning of their brothers.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up