Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Where do you smoke?
ripper 04:23 PM 10-09-2012
Next to a big red camellia bush under the front porch eaves, or when it is not raining, out on this upper deck loaded with fuchsias:

We have several new neighbors here in the woods above Henderson Bay, including baby rabbits and a very cool hoot owl. People think it rains here all the time. Not so. Only 0.03" since July.
But once Halloween hits, the gray and drizzle will be here thru April.
[Reply]
Timbo147 08:17 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by mahtofire14:
For all my MN brothers: Here is a pic of my local B&M's new lounge.
Looks like a nice lounge,I'll have to check it out sometime. I usually go to Little Havana in Anoka or Tobacco Grove in Maple Grove.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 11:29 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Timbo147:
Looks like a nice lounge,I'll have to check it out sometime. I usually go to Little Havana in Anoka or Tobacco Grove in Maple Grove.
The walk in humi ain't bad either! Sad thing is they want to push the walk in back about 10 ft and add more room to smoke, however a cigar shop in Roseville has a lady walk by the B&M smell the cigar smoke from inside, walked to city hall, complained that people were smoking inside and within a week the city decided to shut them down. So the guys at my B&M are worried about putting all that money into the reno and then having the possibility of being shut down. Sad story.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up