Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Can someone tell me about Casa Fuente Cigars?
TJtorpedo 06:31 PM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by MrWolf55:
Yeah I've heard a lot of great things about them and I'm eager to get my hands on some. Hopefully they have a sampler with each vitola or something he can pick up. Otherwise I'm gonna have to tell him to surprise me...and probably end up with a bunch of cheap curlyheads :-)
They do have a sampler (at least they used to) with 5 or 6 of the CF vitolas. That might be the easiest thing to tell him to look for. When I was there about a year ago, the guy running the humi was very helpful and friendly.
[Reply]
lenguamor 07:06 PM 07-11-2012
Fuente is one of those brands that live up to the price point (MSRP). Padron, La Aurora and Drew Estates do as well.
[Reply]
MrWolf55 09:25 AM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
They do have a sampler (at least they used to) with 5 or 6 of the CF vitolas. That might be the easiest thing to tell him to look for. When I was there about a year ago, the guy running the humi was very helpful and friendly.
That's good to know! Guess I'll tell him to keep his eyes peeled for that. Thanks for the info.
[Reply]
E.J. 06:37 PM 10-11-2012
Just back from a stop at Casa Fuente.... I had plans to smoke something & have a mojito, but getting there....it just didn't work for me. Think I would have been better if I would have been with friends? I walked through the humidor, then hit the road. Very nice staff. Place was smaller than I imagined.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up