Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Golf and Cigars
markem 09:00 PM 10-05-2012
Nice pic

Miguel Ángel Jiménez lights up a cigar during a foursomes match at the Ryder Cup PGA golf tournament Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at the Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Ill. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)
[Reply]
TJarv 09:01 PM 10-05-2012
Very cool picture
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:05 PM 10-05-2012
Miguel is a great golfer, and my favorite Euro Tour guy to watch. Old school technique to his game which I like, plus he's a Cohiba guy. Havana that is.

[Reply]
Sonic04GT 09:45 PM 10-05-2012
And he wears Oakley Plaintiffs. Baller
[Reply]
mahtofire14 12:58 AM 10-06-2012
Yes it's very well documented that Cabrera smokes Habanos during numerous rounds. Have to say that I am jealous of all the IOTML sticks he gets to smoke.
[Reply]
Brlesq 05:53 AM 10-06-2012
Its sad how PGA golfers have been pressured to stop smoking on the course. When I was a kid, you saw many professionals on TV light one up.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:36 AM 10-06-2012
That is a very cool picture!
[Reply]
14holestogie 09:45 AM 10-06-2012
Classy guy as well. Followed him and Darren Clarke around a few years back in a Ryder Cup practice round near Detroit. The Europeans really went out of their way (for the most part) to connect with the fans, even though they were the "enemy", signing all kinds of autographs (both Darren and Angel signed the commemorative flag I have hanging here in the cave). The Americans made excuses as to why they weren't signing during the practice round and said they'd sign after the round. That didn't happen either. I have a flag with 8 signatures from the Europeans and zero from the arrogant American team. I wasn't over-wrought at the recent American loss for that reason.
[Reply]
E.J. 08:31 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
Classy guy as well. Followed him and Darren Clarke around a few years back in a Ryder Cup practice round near Detroit. The Europeans really went out of their way (for the most part) to connect with the fans, even though they were the "enemy", signing all kinds of autographs (both Darren and Angel signed the commemorative flag I have hanging here in the cave). The Americans made excuses as to why they weren't signing during the practice round and said they'd sign after the round. That didn't happen either. I have a flag with 8 signatures from the Europeans and zero from the arrogant American team. I wasn't over-wrought at the recent American loss for that reason.
That is too bad and also disheartening, that I wasn't surprised when I read that......

I'd like to think that is due to their having to always deal with pushy American fans, everywhere they go outside of work....but my gut tells me that they are just spoiled douchebags....
[Reply]
Dunkel 08:45 AM 10-07-2012
When I have friends over and we play Hot Shots Golf 3 or Fore! we always smoke cigars. NC's of course, we are law abiding citizens. LOL
[Reply]
Up