All Cigar Discussion>Camacho Liberty?
theycallmedan'lboone 08:46 PM 08-02-2009
my uncle
gifted me one. very enjoyable.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mark 09:01 PM 08-02-2009
Originally Posted by SupremePie:
the '09 is supposed to be very similar to the '05 I believe, which is considered by many fans of the line to be the cream of the crop. However, the '07 and '08 Liberties are some of my favorite smokes, and the '09 I have sitting in my humidor surely won't disappoint
We have three or four 07's left at the shop where I work. I might have to pick one up. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 04:39 PM 08-03-2009
Originally Posted by BostonMark:
We have three or four 07's left at the shop where I work. I might have to pick one up. :-)
me want some! work a trade or pay?
[Reply]
SupremePie 11:18 PM 08-03-2009
Originally Posted by BostonMark:
I definitely would. Nothing like a good Dos Capas IMHO
[Reply]
SupremePie 11:37 PM 08-14-2009
Just smoked one of these on Sunday while lying on a raft in a pool. What a nice day. Anyways, I'm not quite sure how to describe it other than tasty, It could definitely use some age though.
[Reply]
rizzle 02:52 PM 08-15-2009
Well, mine got a little wet...long story but some water seeped into the coffin and thus the cigar. It looks a little like a snake swallowing a rat now. Let it dry out and I'm gonna light to see just how ruined it is. Damn.:-)
[Reply]
azcards83 04:53 PM 08-16-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Well, mine got a little wet...long story but some water seeped into the coffin and thus the cigar. It looks a little like a snake swallowing a rat now. Let it dry out and I'm gonna light to see just how ruined it is. Damn.:-)
kinda feel your frustration, bought one at the local shop yesterday and opened the coffin to inspect it when i got home (wanted to respect the shop and not open it prior to purchasing) and found that it had been destroyed by tobacco beetles!! not real happy, but its 30 miles from my house and not worth driving all the way up there...called them and gave them the heads up though so they can be on the lookout
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up