Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>New Smokes From Fuente/Newman....
BigAsh 09:33 AM 08-21-2009
From a recent email I rec'd...

New Fuente and Newman Cigars

Last week, the cigar world converged in New Orleans for the 77th annual International Premium Cigar and Pipe Retailers Association's convention. At the show, the Fuente and Newman families introduced some wonderful new cigars that will reach your local brick and mortar retailer later this year:

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King T -- A 7" x 49 cigar presented in gorgeous black and white tubes, described as the "nicest tubo I've ever seen" by Cigar Aficionado Senior Editor David Savona.

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen B -- A flavorful robusto featuring an Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper.

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Pyramid -- This is the first shaped cigar in the benchmark Chateau series.

Arturo Fuente Christmas Ornaments -- A limited edition ornament collection handmade in the United States.

Diamond Crown Julius Caeser -- Named in honor of company founder Julius Caeser Newman, this series is the newest addition to the Diamond Crown family of luxury cigars. With a bouquet of sophistocated flavors, this elegant cigar features five-year-old aged tobaccos and a bold Ecuadorian wrapper.

Diamond Crown Gridiron Greats -- A 7" x 48 cigar with a specially aged Cameroon wrapper, $1 from each cigar will support Mike Ditka's Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund.

Diamond Crown No. 3 Maduro -- This new limited edition size features a creamy, rare, aged Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 09:38 AM 08-21-2009
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King T -- A 7" x 49 cigar presented in gorgeous black and white tubes, described as the "nicest tubo I've ever seen" by Cigar Aficionado Senior Editor David Savona.
Cool. Is this Fuente's first ever tubo?

Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Arturo Fuente Christmas Ornaments -- A limited edition ornament collection handmade in the United States.
I wonder how these smoke. :-)
[Reply]
Up