Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 181
« First < 2101112 13142262112 > Last »
Entertainment>What's the last movie you watched II?
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:25 AM 06-17-2012
Mean Streets
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:52 AM 06-18-2012
Prometheus -- pretty good :-) :-)

And, of course they left it open for the possibility of a sequel...

Gotta love Riddley Scott :-)
[Reply]
msobo32 10:08 AM 06-18-2012
Tower Heist
[Reply]
ironchefscott 10:14 AM 06-18-2012
Godfather....so good...again
[Reply]
Malazan 09:47 PM 06-18-2012
The Grey
[Reply]
Hem 05:55 AM 06-19-2012
Watch MIB3 in 3D at the movies over the weekend. First time in a long time (since we don't go to the movies much anymore due to Netflix) that I went and enjoyed paying a little extra to see it in the theaters.
[Reply]
Stephen 08:46 AM 06-19-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
I'm sorry.

I watched it the other day myself. While the first one wasn't Shakespeare (nor was I expecting it to be, obviously), it was campy enough to keep me somewhat interested. This one, however, was downright painful.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:04 AM 06-19-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
I'm sorry.

I watched it the other day myself. While the first one wasn't Shakespeare (nor was I expecting it to be, obviously), it was campy enough to keep me somewhat interested. This one, however, was downright painful.
Agreed!
[Reply]
Stephen 09:57 AM 06-19-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Agreed!
About 15 minutes into the movie I went all MST3K. It's the only way we made it through.
[Reply]
irratebass 10:05 AM 06-19-2012
Wanted :-)
Day After Tomorrow :-) :-)
Hancock :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:34 PM 06-19-2012
Millennium: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:-)
[Reply]
Malazan 05:54 PM 06-19-2012
Act of Valor
[Reply]
OLS 07:07 AM 06-20-2012
I watched one I had on the spindle for a long time and wanted to watch....finally got around to RAMPART with
Woody Harrelson as a bad cop. The movie is trying the whole time to be awesome, and it has flashes, but in the
end you are fast forwarding through long scenes of angst knowing there is no dialogue, just moody synthesizer
music and emotion. I needed to go off to bed. COULD HAVE BEEN a 9....looked in the end like about a 6.5 .

Extra points off for my TWO least favorite actresses in the world, ANNE HECHE who we know is a carpet-muncher
and didn't we also just find out that CYNTHIA NIXON is chompin the furburger with extra relish, too? I can't stand
to look at either one. I am cool with their choices in life, but HEARING about it all the time made me dislike them
and I dislike it even further when they play someone's hetero wife. If I didn't know they were 'miscast' I might be
able to watch it, but knowing it's all an act ruins the reality for me. YES, I know they are ALL acting, but you know
what I mean.
[Reply]
OLS 07:13 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by racerX:
MIB 3. Brolin impersonation of Tommy lee jones is great
Not what I'd call a STRETCH as an actor, though, lol. He needs to check his DNA to find out if
he's been lied to by his mother. Course he DOES look like his "supposed" dad, haha.
[Reply]
irratebass 10:40 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I watched one I had on the spindle for a long time and wanted to watch....finally got around to RAMPART with
Woody Harrelson as a bad cop. The movie is trying the whole time to be awesome, and it has flashes, but in the
end you are fast forwarding through long scenes of angst knowing there is no dialogue, just moody synthesizer
music and emotion. I needed to go off to bed. COULD HAVE BEEN a 9....looked in the end like about a 6.5 .

Extra points off for my TWO least favorite actresses in the world, ANNE HECHE who we know is a carpet-muncher
and didn't we also just find out that CYNTHIA NIXON is chompin the furburger with extra relish, too? I can't stand
to look at either one. I am cool with their choices in life, but HEARING about it all the time made me dislike them
and I dislike it even further when they play someone's hetero wife. If I didn't know they were 'miscast' I might be
able to watch it, but knowing it's all an act ruins the reality for me. YES, I know they are ALL acting, but you know
what I mean.
This movie bored me to tears :-)

Everything Must Go - :-) I thought Will Ferrell was very believable
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:48 AM 06-20-2012
The Grey :-)

Not as good as it good have been, but good enough that I enjoyed it.
[Reply]
OLS 10:55 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Everything Must Go - :-) I thought Will Ferrell was very believable
I liked this one as well....not a movie that got promoted, hard to stumble upon it. Also has pace issues
that rather than mess the whole thing up like Rampart, really help make the movie believable in terms
of stress and strain on the poor boy. I think he was great in this film.

Another movie that makse GREAT use of tension is Bill Murray in QUICK CHANGE. Another hardly known movie
that is just freaking great, but it tears your insides up watching it from all the stress.
[Reply]
Stephen 12:42 PM 06-20-2012
The relationship with DeGeneres aside, Heche likes the penis (and genital herpes).
what I mean.
John Travolta must really scramble your egg...
[Reply]
irratebass 12:48 PM 06-20-2012
I liked this one as well....not a movie that got promoted, hard to stumble upon it. Also has pace issues
that rather than mess the whole thing up like Rampart, really help make the movie believable in terms
of stress and strain on the poor boy. I think he was great in this film.

Another movie that makse GREAT use of tension is Bill Murray in QUICK CHANGE. Another hardly known movie
that is just freaking great, but it tears your insides up watching it from all the stress.
QUICK CHANGE was great!!! Randy Quaid is really funny in this movie, but I'm with ya on the stress thing.
[Reply]
OLS 12:50 PM 06-20-2012
Randy Quiad did make the movie. Good with another actor, GREAT with Randy Quaid.
That is the absolute summit of his skills at playing the slack-jawed but loveable idiot.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 181
« First < 2101112 13142262112 > Last »
Up