Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tatuaje Dracula
tomc3084 08:02 AM 04-27-2010
I find it amazing how much the Tatuaje Drac reviews differ....it's either they're awesome or horrible....wonder if the cigar themselves are different or peoples tastes are....I can imagine a small difference in flavor but not what this is giving....very interesting, I think....Definitely a smoke that does NOT interest me, whatsoever....The Boris and Frank on the other hand seem like they're getting amazing reviews...and may just justify the hype, IMHO no cigar is worth the hype these Monster Series put out....I was actually curious on the Drac undressed, too bad there will be none.....Maybe he will surprise us with it?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:26 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by tomc3084:
I find it amazing how much the Tatuaje Drac reviews differ....it's either they're awesome or horrible...wonder if the cigar themselves are different or peoples tastes are....
:-)

There is always variation due to taste, but generally there is an overall consensus whether its good, bad, or in the middle. It seems to me like its a combination of taste and the cigar itself. Apparently the laquer affected the cigars on some boxes. Could even be that the Dracs were put out too early. Either way, those are the reasons why there is so much difference in reviews.
[Reply]
Wanger 08:38 AM 04-27-2010
Nice review Ferdie...I've got 2 in the cooler that I'm trying to keep my hands off. :-)

I will say that I loved the Boris that I had, when it was put to rest about 6 months ago. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up