Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje Monster "The Frank"
Joan 12:26 PM 10-28-2008
Thanks to "Angry Bill", I'm giving Girl Props to Eric at Big Easy Cigars in So Cal!

http://www.bigeasycigars.com/home.html

Frank coffin No. 19 (dark green with red 'blood' spots) was waiting for me last night when I got home and I had JUST talked to them very late on Saturday afternoon!

WOOOO! :-)
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 09:05 PM 10-28-2008
Got a box. If I hadn't lost a nice car's worth of money in the market the past couple months, would have bought two.

I hope they are good. Will probably smoke the first on Friday for Halloween.

On a side note, got to talk to Pete for about an hour and a half. He's a super nice guy. Makes you feel like he really enjoys talking to his constituents.
[Reply]
barbourjay 12:47 PM 10-31-2008
totally messed up. something doesn't seem right. i ordred 2 boxes from sabor havana and they were suppose to ship on monday/tuesday. i'm 1 business day away from them by any shipper and i still havent gotten them. on tuesday curtis draper sent me a single box and i got it today. how weird is that? considering i'm in FL i should have had them days ago. i called them and they said they didn't have tracking info (no suprise there).
[Reply]
zmancbr 01:05 PM 10-31-2008
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
totally messed up. something doesn't seem right. i ordred 2 boxes from sabor havana and they were suppose to ship on monday/tuesday. i'm 1 business day away from them by any shipper and i still havent gotten them. on tuesday curtis draper sent me a single box and i got it today. how weird is that? considering i'm in FL i should have had them days ago. i called them and they said they didn't have tracking info (no surprise there).
They might be on a boat to Peru first... then across the country by donkey and then finally back to the US... I have a shipment that might be lost right now too...

Thankfully it doesn't happen too often... hopefully your Franks show up soon.
[Reply]
krevo 01:30 PM 10-31-2008
Pics or this didn't happen.
[Reply]
acarr 01:59 PM 10-31-2008
Got a call yesterday for my box and picked it up today!
[Reply]
barbourjay 03:19 PM 10-31-2008
Originally Posted by zmancbr:
They might be on a boat to Peru first... then across the country by donkey and then finally back to the US... I have a shipment that might be lost right now too...

Thankfully it doesn't happen too often... hopefully your Franks show up soon.
that sucks, hope it wasn't too valuable

Originally Posted by krevo:
Pics or this didn't happen.
okay newbie.

[Reply]
Ender 08:04 AM 11-07-2008
Anyone gonna give a description of the cigar to tease poor saps like me who don't have a chance of trying one?
[Reply]
dunng 08:17 AM 11-07-2008
I wonder who got box 666? :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:13 AM 11-07-2008
Not I...I've got box 420 and 427 :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 09:16 AM 11-07-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
pete kept that box i believe.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:16 AM 11-07-2008
Originally Posted by Ender:
Anyone gonna give a description of the cigar to tease poor saps like me who don't have a chance of trying one?
Here is a review that I did.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3285

:-)
[Reply]
dcamacho 09:26 AM 11-07-2008
really good cigar, way better than the black imo.
[Reply]
BagfullofPings 07:17 AM 11-08-2008
I smoked one yesterday. It is a good cigar, but most of it is hype...IMO.
[Reply]
tsolomon 07:30 AM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
pete kept that box i believe.
That question was asked at Draper's and Pete said he was keeping it.
[Reply]
barbourjay 08:31 AM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
That question was asked at Draper's and Pete said he was keeping it.
i remember reading that somewhere which is why i posted it. he kept a few other boxes like 13 and others.
[Reply]
neoflex 05:00 PM 11-08-2008
Anyone have a couple they would be will to sell or trade? I love me some Tats and I thought I would be fine without trying these but this post is making it impossible.
[Reply]
GhostRyder 05:41 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Anyone have a couple they would be will to sell or trade? I love me some Tats and I thought I would be fine without trying these but this post is making it impossible.
:-)
[Reply]
floydpink 08:15 PM 11-09-2008
I got two (thanks Jeremy) and put one away and smoked the other. This is a really good Tat in my opinion and I'd love a box.

The most striking thing I noticed about it was how rough the wrapper is. Almost like rubbing a sand shark.
[Reply]
groogs 08:41 PM 11-09-2008
With all the great things I am hearing, I am going to have to break down and smoke one of mine.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up