Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Favorite Cigar taste?
jaycarla 12:15 AM 11-08-2008
While I do not have the ability to pick out the tastes that I am sure many of you can, I do have the ability to catch those subtle tastes that hit me like a Mack Truck.

Mine is a tie. Leather and that great grassy taste you get on the finish of many "southern" sticks.

Anyway, thought it might be interesting to see what the inmates have to add.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 12:54 AM 11-08-2008
Earthyness. Is that really a word? I like it though.
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 01:15 AM 11-08-2008
Pepper...really love the pepper...
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 01:42 AM 11-08-2008
im a huge fan of aroma's... Aromatherapy, incense, basically my culinary passion= AROMA!

My favorite that i pick up is Amber when you Snork-
I first discovered this with a Q.d.s' from the island- loved it very light yet crisp and enjoyable.

I am smoked a O.R Diablo as we speak and it had that Amber exhale aroma.. Loving it!

has to be the Sumatra wrappers... ill try a few more N.Cs to make a fair trial first :-)
[Reply]
Tazziedevil 02:05 AM 11-08-2008
I've always been a fan of my cigars tasting like tobacco...

Except the occasional Drew Estate :-)
[Reply]
taltos 03:45 AM 11-08-2008
I really like the chocolate/mocha and the pepper flavors along with spice which to me is more of a feeling than a taste sensation.
[Reply]
sofaman 05:51 AM 11-08-2008
One of my favorite cigar flavors has to be that thick chewy cinnomon flavor you only get from an Opus X :-)
[Reply]
beamish 07:30 AM 11-08-2008
for me it has to be the pepin pepper or the padron maduro chocolate
[Reply]
tobii3 08:02 AM 11-08-2008
For me it's the hints of 7 year Madagascar Vanilla

:-)
[Reply]
duckmanco 08:17 AM 11-08-2008
I love it when pronounced coffee bean comes through. Seems to be a tough flavor to find, but next would def. be the Padron maduro earthy cocoa action.
[Reply]
Gargoyle 08:51 AM 11-08-2008
I'm a big fan of leather and toasted earth. I wish my sense of taste and smell was better so I can enjoy cigars more... but these are flavors that really stand out for me - probably why I'm drawn to them.
[Reply]
brigey57 09:02 AM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
While I do not have the ability to pick out the tastes that I am sure many of you can, I do have the ability to catch those subtle tastes that hit me like a Mack Truck.

Mine is a tie. Leather and that great grassy taste you get on the finish of many "southern" sticks.

Anyway, thought it might be interesting to see what the inmates have to add.

dcamacho 09:54 AM 11-08-2008
a creamy maduro flavor.

a soft chocolate mixed with leather.

usually the flavors i like a lot.
[Reply]
ucla695 12:04 PM 11-08-2008
Wow, there are so many different flavors that I like.

spiciness (like PSD4s), leather, earthiness, chocolate/cocoa, creaminess.
[Reply]
ahc4353 12:10 PM 11-08-2008
I think mine is floral, yep,floral. No doubt about it now that I think it though it's floral. :-)
[Reply]
Rockestone 12:13 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by Tazziedevil:
I've always been a fan of my cigars tasting like tobacco...

Except the occasional Drew Estate :-)
I also prefer my cigars to taste like...well...cigars.
[Reply]
dannyboy 12:57 PM 11-08-2008
My favorite flavor would have to be a sweet, creamy, carmel flavor. I also enjoy spice, chocolate, and floral flavors. Pretty much all the flavors that don't taste like ass do it for me:-)
[Reply]
Vitis 01:01 PM 11-08-2008
Gotta go with coffee/mocha

~Vitis
[Reply]
nozero 01:17 PM 11-08-2008
Caramel the most, but also nuttiness with mild spicy to stronger peppery tastes intermingled with some discernible complexity. But then, sometimes I'm just looking for a strong "kick my butt" good full tobacco flavor smoke.
[Reply]
tobii3 01:30 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by dannyboy:
Pretty much all the flavors that don't taste like ass do it for me:-)

That reminds me of a CLASSIC review done years ago...

Best Review of a cigar, hands down....

""Tastes like ass""

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up