Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Anticipation cigars!
AD720 08:16 AM 11-05-2008
Back to our regularly scheduled programming (cigar talk) :-)

I have a few Oliva V Maduros that I've been thinking about since last week. If I can get out of work at a reasonable hour tonight's the night!

Who has something in humi they are really looking forward to?
[Reply]
Scottw 08:18 AM 11-05-2008
Ashton VSG, Oliva V maduro, and '00 RS 11
[Reply]
md4958 08:26 AM 11-05-2008
ive had a boli beli gifted by TRicker thats been sitting in my humi for a month. I pick it up every time Im selecting a cigar, but keep thinking... I might get interuppted and dont wanna ruin this cigar
[Reply]
dcamacho 08:53 AM 11-05-2008
my humi is looking really low now a days, which blows. i guess i shouldnt be given cigars away like i do lol .... but its all good.

there is one i am looking forward too, a RASS from 06. i dont know when ill be smoking it tho, i think this friday its going to be nice (weather wise) and maybe the last good day to smoke a cigar. but then if i do, what will i smoke when the Redskins beat the Cowboys on 11/16? lol .... :-)

lots to think about! i love cigars!

:-)

enjoy the smoke!
[Reply]
dannyboy 12:23 PM 11-05-2008
Most of the stuff in my desktop falls into that category, as it is all stuff I have never tried. Ashton VSG, Tat J21, Tat Cojonu 2006, Tat Gran Cojonu, Tat Black, DPG JJ Maduro, Cohiba Robusto, Partagas Presidente...well you get the idea, there are a lot I am really looking forward to trying.:-)
[Reply]
NeverEnoughStick 07:49 PM 11-06-2008
Mine would have to be my Partagas 160, Padron 40 and 80, Oliva Serie V Maduro (Thanks Stearns:-)), and my custom handrolled barber poll Bolivar Robusto

NES
[Reply]
sofaman 07:53 PM 11-06-2008
Mine is my last Anejo 77 shark I am saving for after Thanksgiving dinner:-)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:58 PM 11-06-2008
I have been eye balling and trying to find the time to sit and smoke a Power Ranger and Litto Gomez Chisel.
[Reply]
markem 07:58 PM 11-06-2008
I got in some Davidoff cigars recently. Chateau Mouton, Chateau Margaux, and 5000. I've gifted one Mouton away and plan to have a Mouton on the 21st at a cigar and scotch tasting, but plan to sit on the others until a special event comes along. No, none are for sale :-)
[Reply]
groogs 08:16 PM 11-06-2008
I don't really have any cigras I am itching to smoke. To be honest I have tons of grat cigars, but if I am constantly thinking about smoking a particular cigar, I light it up. I am usually anticipation orders that are coming in, more than cigars in the humi. Every time I place an order online I come home every day hoping to see a package at my door.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:31 PM 11-06-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
I don't really have any cigras I am itching to smoke. To be honest I have tons of grat cigars, but if I am constantly thinking about smoking a particular cigar, I light it up. I am usually anticipation orders that are coming in, more than cigars in the humi. Every time I place an order online I come home every day hoping to see a package at my door.
:-) Frankly, I smoke what I want, I only let the 'gars rest to get them in tip top shape to be burned to ash.
[Reply]
AD720 08:34 PM 11-06-2008
About 2 months ago I decided that I am going to smoke the cigars I've been "saving". I do not regret that decision one bit.

For me the "anticipation" is when I get it in my mind that there is one that I want to smoke and things keep getting in the way.
[Reply]
K Baz 08:38 PM 11-06-2008
2008 Monte LE and 2001 RG longsdale are in quarentine in the isolation cooler can't wait for them to join the rest of their fridgador family.
[Reply]
DPD6030 10:09 PM 11-06-2008
Hmm...Blackstone 1950 Pre-Embargo gifted to me by Old Sailor, Padron 26 or 64 40th Anniversary, Opus X, Diamond Crown Maximus...too many to choose from. :-)
[Reply]
SmokinCozy 11:07 PM 11-06-2008
Just got my Fundi's in (never had one) and some MAG 50's. Really looking forward to the Fundi's
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 12:15 AM 11-07-2008
I'm aging two Opus X Fuente Fuente right now, one I will smoke in february, for my 21st Birthday, and the second I will smoke some day in the far future.

Oh, I also managed to snag two of the Oliva V Maduro, and I'm gonna let them get some age on them as well.

Can't wait!!!
[Reply]
dccraft 05:41 AM 11-07-2008
I've got a few in the humi I've been saving for the right time. All have come from fellow BOTLs through trades, PIFs, contests, etc. Here are just a couple that I remember:

Tat Black
Casa Fuente
Bolivar
Montecristo
AVO Green
AVO Ruby
[Reply]
ucla695 07:05 AM 11-07-2008
I have some DC 30th Anniversary (http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-1057) and some other AF HTFs that I just can't bring myself to smoke. My hesitation is two-fold. One, they won't live up to the hype. Two, I'll love them and will be forced to go to search everywhere for them. I know, what a dilemma. :-)
[Reply]
WyGuy 07:23 AM 11-07-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
I'm the same as you...I have a lot more anticipation built up when I am expecting some cigars to arrive than when I plan on smoking any one particular cigar. However, once their in the humi their all fair game. All week I've been waiting to light up a Montecristo Media Noche, so I plan on smoking one tonight!
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:25 AM 11-07-2008
El Triunfador, '00 RS 11,
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up