Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Gimmick or not
Dgar 07:49 AM 11-05-2008
What do you think, Gimmick or Not :-):-):-)

This is one cigar, three wrappers:Why pick just one when you can have all three! With the Navarro Tri-Color by Nestor Plasencia “all three” is exactly what you get. This striking medium bodied Nicaraguan cigar is artfully wrapped in three distinct wrappers; Connecticut for a smooth start, Natural for a complex middle, and Maduro for dynamic and exciting finish

Why do I think NUB, when I see this????

Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
md4958 07:59 AM 11-05-2008
If you really wanna triple your pleasure!
[Reply]
Dgar 08:04 AM 11-05-2008
^^^^^^^^^ No Gimmick there. MD4958 speaks the truth
[Reply]
Scottw 08:04 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by md4958:
I'll give all three a shot please!!!!
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 08:05 AM 11-05-2008
While I've never been impressed with anything Plasencia has ever put out, those triplets are a whole different ballgame! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
md4958 08:08 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by Dgar:
^^^^^^^^^ No Gimmick there. MD4958 speaks the truth
I didnt mean to jack your thread, but those Dahm triplets are DAMN hot!!
[Reply]
BlackDog 08:10 AM 11-05-2008
Why are the triplets angry?

On one hand, I'd say yeah, 3 wrappers is a gimmick, but on the other hand I really like the Taboo Twist with it's two wrappers. So, maybe three wrappers would blow my socks off.
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:59 AM 11-05-2008
I like this because I can cut off that first third (conni) and smoke the rest!!!

Where's the dancing chicken when you need it???:-)
[Reply]
weak_link 09:41 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
Why are the triplets angry?
Seriously, they all look really pissed and not at all interested in meeting me which translates to 'not hot.' :-)

As far as the triple goes, just another cigar I'll most likely not try.
[Reply]
JKim 09:44 AM 11-05-2008
reminds me of neapolitan Ice Cream. I always went for the chocolate.
[Reply]
cort 09:50 AM 11-05-2008
I dont know about you guys but those Dahm Triplettes are Mad-Doggin me like crazy. They have some anger issues that I might be willing to help them work out.:-)

As for the cigar.........it sounds like a cool idea but I will probably never spend money on one.
[Reply]
AD720 09:56 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by JKim:
Or that episode of the Simpsons where Homer keeps opening up all the boxes of Neapolitan ice cream and the chocolate is gone. After about the 5th one - "Marge! We need more neapolitan ice cream!". :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:49 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by JKim:
Originally Posted by AD720:
Or that episode of the Simpsons where Homer keeps opening up all the boxes of Neapolitan ice cream and the chocolate is gone. After about the 5th one - "Marge! We need more neapolitan ice cream!". :-)
Mmmmmm chocolate!!!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:57 AM 11-05-2008
Gimmick, don't waste your money.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 10:57 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by weak_link:
Seriously, they all look really pissed and not at all interested in meeting me which translates to 'not hot.' :-)
:-)

Originally Posted by weak_link:
As far as the triple goes, just another cigar I'll most likely not try.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:02 AM 11-05-2008
it's something I won't pick as a first choice at a B&M, on the other hand, it looks funny enough to give it a try.
[Reply]
petewho 11:09 AM 11-05-2008
Originally Posted by Dgar:
What do you think, Gimmick or Not :-):-):-)

This is one cigar, three wrappers:Why pick just one when you can have all three! With the Navarro Tri-Color by Nestor Plasencia “all three” is exactly what you get. This striking medium bodied Nicaraguan cigar is artfully wrapped in three distinct wrappers; Connecticut for a smooth start, Natural for a complex middle, and Maduro for dynamic and exciting finish

Why do I think NUB, when I see this????

Image[/IMG]
I've seen a similar cigar, but the binder and filler change in each third as well. I would try the one with the change in binder/filler, but I would not waste my money on one that just has the change on the wrapper.
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 11:15 AM 11-05-2008
It's a cool idea, I'd try it just to try it.

While I agree the filler and binder would need to differ as well for it to be a worthwhile attempt.

I think it does look neat, I'll probably just try one to try one.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 11:39 AM 11-05-2008
Connecticut for a smooth start, Natural for a complex middle, and Maduro for dynamic and exciting finish

Must be their Indian Names. :-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 11:50 AM 11-05-2008
They do look awful angry. Must be because I haven't come home to soothe them. Soon ladies! :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up