Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Herf with field in Denver
macms 10:54 PM 11-08-2008
Peter (physiognomy) and I had the great pleasure to meet Critch (field) and his daughter for the first time in Denver this evening. We met at Cigars on Sixth and his daughter watched in amazement as "strangers" began the time honored tradition of bombing the hell out of each other!

Critch is a true gent and a great BOTL. Thank you for the gifts and a truly wonderful evening. This is what it's all about. Meeting new friends and gifting cigars. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:55 PM 11-08-2008
C'mon, Fred. Where are the pictures?
[Reply]
field 11:22 PM 11-08-2008
It was a true pleasure to meet both Fred and Peter. Great evening! My daughter's first cigar and herf all in the same night was priceless as well! We had a wonderful time, and we are both humbled by your generosity.

Unfortunately, there is no photographic evidence of the event. Megan brought a camera, but we all got kind of involved in conversation, (and some nice cigars) and never got it out. :-)

Thanks again, Fred and Peter for sharing your time and some great cigars with us. It was an evening we will not soon forget! It truly is what it's all about. :-)
[Reply]
RottenZombie 11:59 PM 11-08-2008
[Reply]
icehog3 09:06 AM 11-09-2008
Sounds like a great time! Three great BOTLs!
[Reply]
68TriShield 09:23 AM 11-09-2008
We'll excuse the picture-less herf this time.Firsts are always the best shared at herfs :-)
[Reply]
physiognomy 11:36 AM 11-09-2008
Fred & I had a great time meeting Critch & Megan last night to share cigars, friendship & good conversation. Thanks for taking some time out of your visit & I hope you have a safe journey home.

Herfin's fun!!!
[Reply]
Old Sailor 11:47 AM 11-09-2008
Three great BOTLs is right!!:-):-)
[Reply]
Opusfxd 12:56 PM 11-09-2008
Glad you showed them a good Mile High time!
[Reply]
stearns 01:39 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Firsts are always the best shared at herfs :-)
im just gonna let that one go, and leave all of the inappropriate comments in my head, where they belong

sounds like an amazing time:-)

stearns
[Reply]
field 09:13 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by stearns:
im just gonna let that one go, and leave all of the inappropriate comments in my head, where they belong

sounds like an amazing time:-)

stearns
Probably a good call.... :-) :-)

It was great fun!
[Reply]
shvictor 09:53 PM 11-09-2008
My wife is flying in to Denver tomorrow and staying for a week. I sure wish I was going with her :-)
[Reply]
Up