Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Great Afternoon!!
Old Sailor 06:04 PM 11-08-2008
Had a most enjoyable afternoon, Sailchaser...Chris dropped by for lunch and a few good smokes. After a nice bowl of chili and my homemade rolls, we started off with a couple of Blackstone's. These where very different than anything I've had before, not too bad but not great...hummmmm; next in line for me was a Reyes, and Chris an H. Upmann Majestic, I must say it was a most enjoyable time well spent. Many Thanks Chris for the care pkgs and Jenn's cake didn't turn out lookin too bad!!:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:18 PM 11-08-2008
Sounds like a nice and soon to be breezy time :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 06:19 PM 11-08-2008
Mmmmm homemade rolls!!! Now I'm getting hungry :-)

Sounds like a great time my friend, glad you are here to share it with us.
[Reply]
ahc4353 06:21 PM 11-08-2008
Glad you two had a great day Dave!
[Reply]
Sailchaser 08:17 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
Had a most enjoyable afternoon, Sailchaser...Chris dropped by for lunch and a few good smokes. After a nice bowl of chili and my homemade rolls, we started off with a couple of Blackstone's. These where very different than anything I've had before, not too bad but not great...hummmmm; next in line for me was a Reyes, and Chris an H. Upmann Majestic, I must say it was a most enjoyable time well spent. Many Thanks Chris for the care pkgs and Jenn's cake didn't turn out lookin too bad!!:-)
Well worth the short commute, This is what Cigar Asylum and it's members are all about. Sharing a few good smokes a good meal and shared stories about cigars, purchases, humi's, family and jobs.
Great sharing a relaxing afternoon :-)
[Reply]
sofaman 08:19 PM 11-08-2008
Sounds like a great day!
[Reply]
Scottw 09:25 PM 11-08-2008
I'm jealous! It really sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:59 AM 11-09-2008
Sounds like a great time, Dave and Chris! :-) :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:07 AM 11-09-2008
Sweet! Chili and rolls :-) and of course some excellent cigars :-) shared with a close friend and BOTL. :-) I still haven't smoked that Blackstone you gifted me at the herf yet Dave. Steve seemed to have lost his so I'm waiting to light it up and share it with him. :-)
[Reply]
groogs 09:27 AM 11-09-2008
That sounds like a great way to spend the day. :-)
[Reply]
alley00p 03:49 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
That sounds like a great way to spend the day. :-)

I agree! I've been slaving over my computer keyboard at work all day :-)

Glad you had a great afternoon, Dave! Say "HI" to your better half for me! :-)

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
neoflex 06:53 PM 11-09-2008
Sounds great! Nothing beats enjoying a smoke with a fellow BOTL or SOTL. Much different experience than smoking alone.
[Reply]
DragonMan 08:55 PM 11-09-2008
I'm jealous!!! It sounds like a great afternoon!!
[Reply]
Up