Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 10181920
Sports>College Hoops Thread 2011-2012
The Poet 03:57 PM 04-16-2012
Originally Posted by jcruse64:
UK got its replacement for Davis, it appears, but did not get Shabbazz, who is going to the Bruins.

As for Shabbazz, keep in mind that a few weeks ago the NCAA warned every school that they were looking into Mohammad for possible violations regarding his time with AAU teams and possible payments made to him from them, and thus he might be found ineligible.

As for UK's replacement for Davis, I assume you mean Noel. I am curious as to what folks in Kentucky made of that story from him that, down in New Orleans during the Final Four, some UK alumnus told the kid that if he signed with the Wildcats he could take his wife home that night.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up . . . I leave that to others. :-)
[Reply]
never_enough 04:46 PM 04-16-2012
Originally Posted by The Poet:
As for Shabbazz, keep in mind that a few weeks ago the NCAA warned every school that they were looking into Mohammad for possible violations regarding his time with AAU teams and possible payments made to him from them, and thus he might be found ineligible.

As for UK's replacement for Davis, I assume you mean Noel. I am curious as to what folks in Kentucky made of that story from him that, down in New Orleans during the Final Four, some UK alumnus told the kid that if he signed with the Wildcats he could take his wife home that night.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up . . . I leave that to others. :-)
I'm a UK fan, and I 100% believe someone said that to him................and it probably won't be the last time.

Some UK fans are REALLY crazy!!!:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 01:19 PM 04-17-2012
Originally Posted by never_enough:
I'm a UK fan, and I 100% believe someone said that to him................and it probably won't be the last time.

Some UK fans are REALLY crazy!!!:r

Well, d'uh! :-)

And doubtless more than one of them's named Ashley. :-)
[Reply]
tupacboy 03:46 PM 04-23-2012
woot bruins with #1 recruiting class.. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 04:09 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by tupacboy:
woot bruins with #1 recruiting class.. :-)

Well, let's hope they landed a point guard who's able to play, for as this Tar Heel can tell you, He Who Shall Remain Nameless II cannot do the job for them. :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 10181920
Up