Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Lin-sanity!
mase 06:11 PM 02-16-2012
Against the Lakers, MSG had a playoff type atmosphere. The crowd was amped up. It's good for New York and it's good for basketball.
[Reply]
Parshooter 10:05 AM 02-17-2012
I hope he keeps up his torrid pace. Anything to distract from bronbron.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 12:50 PM 02-17-2012
All I do is Lin, Lin, Lin no matter what!
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 03:07 PM 02-20-2012
Looks like my comments made me look like a jabroni!
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:56 PM 02-23-2012
I'm Lin It, To Win It!
[Reply]
BigAsh 08:26 AM 03-02-2012
Heard a radio spot on my way in this morning....Kia dealer...owner's first name is Jim....so that led to ....his sale, its...."Jim-Sanity"

Disturbing....:-)
[Reply]
Stephen 02:12 PM 03-11-2012
Ahh, looks like the New York Bricks are back. Have now lost five in a row...
[Reply]
timj219 02:34 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Ahh, looks like the New York Bricks are back. Have now lost five in a row...
The team is in better shape than at some times in the past. Lin is going to be a good point guard. Anthony will start scoring again. Chandler's a good player. Shumpert looks promising. And Fields, Jeffries, Harrelson etc can be solid role players.
Problem is the knicks may never be legitimate again til the bonehead Dolans are gone because they can step in and make the team worse at a moment's notice. Or at least they'll be bad until they get a coach who cares whether anybody ever plays any defense.
[Reply]
Stephen 03:30 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by timj219:
The team is in better shape than at some times in the past. Lin is going to be a good point guard. Anthony will start scoring again. Chandler's a good player. Shumpert looks promising. And Fields, Jeffries, Harrelson etc can be solid role players.
Problem is the knicks may never be legitimate again til the bonehead Dolans are gone because they can step in and make the team worse at a moment's notice. Or at least they'll be bad until they get a coach who cares whether anybody ever plays any defense.
Uhh, as long as Anthony and Stoudemire are allergic to playing defense, it's not going to matter who the coach is.
[Reply]
timj219 05:53 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Uhh, as long as Anthony and Stoudemire are allergic to playing defense, it's not going to matter who the coach is.
Neither one likes it that's for sure.
I think Anthony will play D if his coach and the rest of the team make it a big deal. He may not have the basketball brains or the hustle to be a good team defender but he can rise to the level of not being a liability in man coverage. In the right system he'll get some steals and block a couple shots I think through sheer athleticism. And with good defenders like shumpert and chandler that can be good enough. He did manage to be part of a good zone D in college. Stoudemire's the only one who will always (as far as I can tell) be a zero on D.
[Reply]
Stephen 03:43 PM 03-14-2012
D'Antoni resigns.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up