Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Padron 1964 SI-15 Maduro
newcigarz 12:29 PM 04-04-2011
Originally Posted by kaelaria:
I believe the 2 packs were only for a special event and were shipped out as samples.
Too bad, nice presentation and a great way to sample the two different wrappers.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 01:35 PM 04-04-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Too bad, nice presentation and a great way to sample the two different wrappers.
:-) I know someone who'd really enjoy getting that
[Reply]
thecatch83 04:43 PM 04-04-2011
Originally Posted by SmokeInn:
Sorry to jump in here Gents, but I am only doing so because someone decided to quote me incorrectly.

First off let me say we do NOT have cases and cases of Anarchy left. We have less than 200 boxes from a 1500 box run. In less than 4 months, we are pretty amazed by this ourselves as we hoped these would last 8-10 months.

As far as the Padron SI-15, I hear you. There seems to be 2 distinct factions out in the market today, one who adores large ring gauges and the other who adores lancero formats. Unfortunately in our stores, the lancero format seems to sit on the shelves while the large ring gauges seem to move very well.

This Padron run is a very limited run of less than 500 boxes total. 15% of our total supply has sold during the first three days we began pre-selling them. In the end we know there will be a segment of cigar smokers that will be thrilled by these and enjoy the heck out of them. As a retailer, at the end of the day, that is all I can hope for.

Don't think your comments have fallen on deaf ears. I will definitely keep the lancero format in mind in the future as we continue with new and exciting projects.

Thank you,

Abe "MING" Dababneh
Smoke Inn
Thanks for the update! I would still consider 200 boxes as "cases & cases" however but that is neither here nor there. Might I recommend passing this updated information along to your customer service department :-)
[Reply]
SmokeInn 04:52 PM 04-04-2011
Originally Posted by thecatch83:
Thanks for the update! I would still consider 200 boxes as "cases & cases" however but that is neither here nor there. Might I recommend passing this updated information along to your customer service department :-)

Sorry Gents,

But the Commemorative box was made for those who attended the Pre Great Smoke Dinner in February. Too cost prohibitive to make them that way.

As far as I know....I AM the customer service department?!?!?!:-)
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 05:31 PM 04-04-2011
Originally Posted by SmokeInn:
Sorry Gents,

But the Commemorative box was made for those who attended the Pre Great Smoke Dinner in February. Too cost prohibitive to make them that way.

As far as I know....I AM the customer service department?!?!?!:-)
Thanks for the info bud, looks like a group of us will be there on the 15th
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up